Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

I been attending this school for two days and it's worse than any LAUSD school. don't let their tedt scores fool you. On the first day I was extremely overwhelmed, not because of the work, but the behavior of my classmates. The students (well at least the freshmen) are extremely disruptive. Even though there is 18-23 students per class, the teachers have no control of them and let them run around the class. The classes are way too easy, and they force you to take ELA and Math support classes even though you don't need them. This slows down the students who are more academically advanced and slows down their learning.

My son attends this school. I could not ask for anything better for an inner city school. The school is college oriented, the parents must be involved, there are spanish and english classes one Saturday a month in order for parents to be involved with the school, their API score was 847, and the campus is small. My son said his biology class has about 15 students. They have testing prep classes, and tutoring during week and on Saturday. My son has homework everyday and on some weekends. The goal of the school is to enter a college or university, and they are doing well. I hope they start an elementary school.

I am currently attending CRAHS#4 it is a great school this school is awesome by the way the teachers teach they will explain the subject as much as possible in order for the students to understand and they will attempt the best to put us into a college and succeed

As a student on College-Ready Academy High School #4, I experience alot of extra curricular activities that are avaliable for students my age. This school provides high expectations for students. The teachers care about thier students and teach them the qualities to promote high grades. I truely recommend this school to any parent whom wants thier children to become more educated and a high performent student.

Just a short review of CRASH # 4 School environment ; GREAT Principal ; # 1 Principal Assistant ; THE BEST Counselor ; EXCELLENT Teachers: SUPER Students; COOL truly Recommended from very pleased parents. CRASH # 4 The Best High School of L.A. Yessss !

it really a good school my child really loved it as well!!!!

My daughter currently attends CRAHS #4, and as a concerned parent about my child's education, I can truly say that there's no better school in lAUSD than this. The teachers are high-quality, effective and really care about the students. They also educate students on higher education and prepare them for what's needed in the years ahead. I am very pleased that my daughter is attending CRAHS #4. I recommend it without hesitation to all other parents.

CRAHS#4 is by far a really awesome school. The teachers are pretty cool and the students are very welcoming also.

This school is a exacelltant school. The teachers are great and the students are repsectful. Keep it uo CRAHS#4

Last modified Alliance Dr. Olga Mohan High School is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.