Posted November 15, 2011
My son attends this school. I could not ask for anything better for an inner city school. The school is college oriented, the parents must be involved, there are spanish and english classes one Saturday a month in order for parents to be involved with the school, their API score was 847, and the campus is small. My son said his biology class has about 15 students. They have testing prep classes, and tutoring during week and on Saturday. My son has homework everyday and on some weekends. The goal of the school is to enter a college or university, and they are doing well. I hope they start an elementary school.

Posted November 12, 2010
I am currently attending CRAHS#4 it is a great school this school is awesome by the way the teachers teach they will explain the subject as much as possible in order for the students to understand and they will attempt the best to put us into a college and succeed

Posted June 30, 2010
As a student on College-Ready Academy High School #4, I experience alot of extra curricular activities that are avaliable for students my age. This school provides high expectations for students. The teachers care about thier students and teach them the qualities to promote high grades. I truely recommend this school to any parent whom wants thier children to become more educated and a high performent student.

Alliance Dr. Olga Mohan High School 0

Posted May 05, 2010
Just a short review of CRASH # 4 School environment ; GREAT Principal ; # 1 Principal Assistant ; THE BEST Counselor ; EXCELLENT Teachers: SUPER Students; COOL truly Recommended from very pleased parents. CRASH # 4 The Best High School of L.A. Yessss !

Posted April 30, 2010
it really a good school my child really loved it as well!!!!

Alliance Dr. Olga Mohan High School 0

Posted March 24, 2010
My daughter currently attends CRAHS #4, and as a concerned parent about my child's education, I can truly say that there's no better school in lAUSD than this. The teachers are high-quality, effective and really care about the students. They also educate students on higher education and prepare them for what's needed in the years ahead. I am very pleased that my daughter is attending CRAHS #4. I recommend it without hesitation to all other parents.

Posted February 27, 2010
CRAHS#4 is by far a really awesome school. The teachers are pretty cool and the students are very welcoming also.

Posted February 26, 2010
This school is a exacelltant school. The teachers are great and the students are repsectful. Keep it uo CRAHS#4

Alliance Dr. Olga Mohan High School 4

Posted January 22, 2010

Alliance Dr. Olga Mohan High School 1

Posted November 12, 2009

Alliance Dr. Olga Mohan High School
644 West 17th Street, Los Angeles, CA  90015
Last modified Alliance Dr. Olga Mohan High School is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Alliance Dr. Olga Mohan High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top