Public charter
Los Angeles, CA
After care: No

Animo Jackie Robinson High School 5

Posted March 08, 2012
this school was the greatest high school i have been because the teacher pays you attention alot and they can help you and listening to you with a problems, so i had a honor to be this school my last 2 years of my high school and be like a big family with all others student of class 2011, i just want that to say to the staff of animo jackie robinson thanks you and i miss you alot

Animo Jackie Robinson High School 5

Posted September 04, 2009
i really love this school is like having a second family it feels like home

Animo Jackie Robinson High School

Posted December 09, 2008
I attend this school i used to hate going to school my reasons were that my middle school teachers would lower my self estem. Never teached. Nor incoureged me. I never knew about college. But then i met animo jakie robinson that changed my life dramatically. From my personality to the way i act and think. To even how i look. From all the other animo school it has the best biology teacher, they focuse on one major goal. And its achieving to attend college. They motivate us all the time. They are always up to date with us and keeping us on track helping thows on need. And the counciler is always up to date with what we need to prepare us to collage. I love this school. And both my parents and i are glad we got an opportunity to join an animo. And be part of a great change.

Animo Jackie Robinson High School
3500 South Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA  90007
Last modified Animo Jackie Robinson High School is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Animo Jackie Robinson High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top