Bad
Good

Ouchi is a small school where students are able to learn in small class sizes. Also students are prepared to be college ready through high school. By the start of 12th grade counselors have already help students choose and submit college applications to colleges. They are very helpful in helping students apply to college and other documents that are needed .

it is very strict and helps students learn at a high level. It also is very college ready. they call the parents when the student have meetings and/or parent meting. as parents of my son i am interested and involved in any/every event in the school.

this school gives students a lot of opportunity's in life and torts college. this is a college ready for some reason, and that reason why is because alliance ouchi has the resource to take your dreams and make them true; every one is equal and has lots of chances to get great grades there are no put down only put UPS!!! there are many thing that ouchi teaches you. the teachers never give up on you, you might but they will not. the principal is a great friend

My school is a very good school. I am taught well by all my teachers. When I need help on stuff, the teachers help and explain it to me. All the teachers are great.

I have two kids the school and I'm please with the staff. I will talk to my kids concerning their grades. Thank You.

Ouchi HS is great! We have students with big personalities, involved parents, and excellent teachers.

Our school prides itself on its rigor and college-ready instruction provided in each class to every student.

Ouchi High School is a great school with positive, friendly, and cheerful staff members. The ideas and theories behind Ouchi's framework are amazing and geared for success. The only problem is that there are some ways in which the values proclaimed are not upheld. The class sizes are still too big even though Ouchi recognizes that smaller classes make for better learning. There are also many students who do not follow Ouchi policy, but are allowed to stay even though they retract from the learning environment of students who want to succeed. All in all, I believe that if these two problems were fixed, Ouchi would easily be one of the top high schools in the nation.

William and Carol Ouchi High School is a wonderful school in terms of academics and student interactions. The teachers are focus and determined to not only to get students into college, but also to graduate from college. The only bad things about Ouchi high school is the school is so focused on academics other things such as sports are ignored and viewed as pointless and being independent becomes a challenge as students are babied. I would say that the beginning of my college career has been a bit difficult because I am use to my teachers giving me constant reminders and look for me if something is wrong with my grade. I does show that the teachers truly care, however it makes the independence that comes with college more trying.

I began my high school career at Ouchi when it was first located on King and Western. My pupils and I have come a long way, and I believe academically this school is one of the best. As for extra curriculars, and rules well, they speak for themselves. I have improved along the years, I went from apathetic about learning to motivated.

Last modified Alliance Ouchi-O'donovan 6-12 Complex is a Charter school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.