Bad
Good

This school has changed so much from the day i checked my daughter in the old staff is gone. Its so bad in my daughter 4th grade class that the teacher cry.......I have found a new school for my child.....the school have moved to a very bad area...This is not the best place to send your.. I hope they fix everything soon i wish them the best

I would not recommend this school to any one. The discipline is horrible. The so called principle is useless. I am very disappointed and my children will not be returning next year.

This school is a disaster. You need to bring the old staff back. The kindergarten teacher has no control over her class. This could be a great school if the founder would hire dedicated staff like the previous ones . I would never recommend this school to any parent. If it was up to me I would home school my 3 kids. This school sucks BIG TIME!!

Those responsible for the issues described in the last posting are no longer at the school. The new teachers and support workers are hard-working and more loving than ever. The vision of the school remains as it has been since the school's inception - to provide a caring environment in which students connect their skills to serving their community and feel motivated to learn. The founder visits each of two schools and also helps students and teachers network with partner FCL schools abroad in 15 countries.

This school has recently become a complete disaster. Changes were made this year that did not work well for the overall structure of the school or students well being. I was very disappointed to see the good teachers that were at the school last year not return. The new administration is despicable! Parents are "not allowed" to go any further than the main lobby when they enter the school. The principal shows minimal lack of interest in the parents' concerns and seems to careless about student achievement. The founder is no where to be found and something needs to be done about it. I do not recommend this school to ANY parents looking for a place to educate their children.

I recently took my child out of this school. There were some drastic changes made and definitely not for the best. The entire staff was terminated which wasn't a good sign. The only remaining teacher is Mr. Mayfield and he's the best thing that Full Circle has to offer right now. The founder of the school is moving in a new direction, which in my opinion doesn't work with the inner city students. There now lies that lack of love and sincerity that you once felt within this small school. I wish any parents the best of look in allowing there child to attend this school but I definitely would not refer anyone @ this point.

This is my childrens first year at this school and they both love it. I love the small class sizes and the care and support the teachers show my children.

My cousin referred me to this school she just received her sons test scores and they where amazing!! When I first step into this school I felt love in the air from the office staff. I say this because the office staff greets you with a smile and talks to you as if they where the parents who are looking for the right school for their own children. They have lots of information and fun activities at this school. I also got to meet the Principal of the school which was very unusual because I have never met a principal that actually came out of her office just to greet my 2 boys. She was very interested about my children s education; I am still hoping my children get accepted at this school. I hope they call me soon with the great news. I am very confident that this school wil

I love this school. The staff make you feel so comfortable. They are friend and care very deeply about the students. The principal takes a lot of time out of here day to interact with the students and partents. I also noticed a great deal of improvement in my child. She wasn't very strong in reading when she first started but this year she enjoys reading and has excelled in it. I am very proud to be a parent at Full- Circle Learning Academy.

Before my daughter attended this school she did not know how to read or identify her alphabets. The first 2 months of being in the school she improved so much that I decided to keep my daughter at this school. The staff is very helpful when the children are behind or need help with homework. The principal is a very kind and friendly person she knows how to keep it professional. When she is needed for any type of situation she is always there to help the student and parents. (She is not the type of principal that hides out behind her desk.) Thank you to Ms. Roena, Ms. Lucy, Ms. Cindy and Ms. Lee and all the teachers who took the time to help our children.

Last modified Full Circle Learning Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-8