Public charter
Los Angeles, CA

Center For Advanced Learning 0

Posted February 12, 2010
I am a parent who has a 6 year old son that attends the school. I have to say that this school REALLY cares about the children s well being, as well as parent involvement. I myself was a product of the LAUSD, and have to say that CAL is well off in becoming an elite school which is going to exceed other traditional school methods. I am very pleased with Principal Ali s commitment to the school. He is what my generation of Principals should have been.

Center For Advanced Learning 0

Posted August 28, 2008
I love this school. My child was in first grade (now going to second) and had the best teacher possible. Thank you Ms. Tran. He excelled in a curriculum much more advanced than an average lausd school ( i to am an educator). The school is small and the principle, Mr. Olie knows both parents and children my face and name. He is at the gate greeting you in the morning and at the gate saying farewell as the day is done. I couldnt ask for a better school and i am so happy that i decided to take a chance on a new charter school starting off its first year.

Center For Advanced Learning
4016 South Central Avenue, Los Angeles, CA  90011
Last modified Center For Advanced Learning is a Charter school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Center For Advanced Learning Rating: 0 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top