Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)

STAFF TAKES REAL INTEREST IN EDUCATING STUDENTS. ARE READILY AVAILABLE DURING AND AFTER SCHOOL HOURS TO ASSIST WITH ANY QUESTIONS AND/OR CONCERNS. HAVE A STRONG 6TH GRADE TEACHING TEAM.

I'm a parent at celerity it's a great school...the staff it's courteous and nice the teachers help the. Kids when they need help...The principal it's a kind guy that if we as parents need a change he takes our advices and try to change what we see its wrong.

Develops character: Strongly agree

Yes when ever their is a problem they resolve the problem .When they see a Child its doing wrong they talk To The parents and The Child ti find a solution.

I just love the plan of education and the program.The kids learn in an advance level and that is great for their early development. Being involved in my child's education is my main priority and I am so grateful for the opportunity this school provides to maximize our kids potential.

I use to go to this school it is strict but excellent they help out every student excel and they have really great teachers. I ended up graduating with a GPA of 4.0

The new principal doesn't know what he's doing or how to lead. He allows troublesome students to interfere with my child's learning and education. All the more to search long and hard for a better charter school for my child.

Outstanding curriculum, safe environment, and dedicated personnel. Teachers are very qualified, interested, and involved in the students learning performance. Superb leadership with terrific attention to detail.

Great school, staff, and excellent principal! The students learn hard work ethics and work together as a coorperative team to get things accomplished. Thank the good Lord for providing the opportunity to attend celerity!

Great school! Supportive atmosphere, staff, and excellent principal! Way to go Dyad! Watching this school grow will be quite exquisite!

Celerity Dyad Charter has provided my family and I with a great, fun and innovating invironment. The staff is very personable and have always attentively handled any concerns. Needless to say that I am certain that my child is receiving all the academic instruction, attention, and care that any child deserves.

Last modified Celerity Dyad Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.