Posted April 28, 2014
Love the school and also the principal great teaching I link how they inform us everything that's going on in school

Posted July 12, 2011
My son just completed the 6th grade at this school and we look forward to his 7th grade year. I was very relieved to have my son accepted into this school because the next nearest school (Gompers) was out of the question! My son did very well at the school in academics. His overall social experience has been positive as well. I can tell he really likes his teachers and often shares what he is learning. The principal and vice principal are great! The rest of the staff are extremely helpful and nice as well. I am so happy this wonderful school was build in our neighborhood!

Posted November 19, 2010
I was one of the first graduate class students, this school was satisfying but strict. I enjoyed my 3 years at Skirball, It was terrible in 6th grade when the school had just opened but then in 8th it was wonderful. I was astonished in what great progress the school was doing. As of today I still see the progress increasing. The principal really cared about all the students, the school is very small but I think it helps the students get more attention by the teachers in what they are struggling in. The only bad thing about the school is where it is located at, it is very dangerous but nothing really happened. Most people would expect this school to be bad but it's not. If you would like your child to get a great education, send them to Jack H. Skirball Middle School.

Posted January 27, 2009
My son wanted to go to this school really bad, but could not get in. I called and talked to the principal there and she put him on a waiting list and even said i could transfer to the other school. She called me back when she said she would. The following day the school called me and said there was an opening there and that my son will be accepted. Boy was i execited. To think that the staff there actually called me to keep me informed was great. Lausd doesn't do that. Thank you skirball

Alliance Jack H. Skirball Middle School
603 East 115th Street, Los Angeles, CA  90059
Last modified Alliance Jack H. Skirball Middle School is a Charter school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Alliance Jack H. Skirball Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top