Los Angeles, CA
Before care: Yes

Albion Street Elementary School 0

Posted March 27, 2009
I love this school my son has learned a lot, he is actually doing better than his cusins that are the same age but are attending different schools. The teachers are very good and they care abouth the kids education a lot. I am proud to see every thing my little one has learned.

Albion Street Elementary School 3

Posted August 11, 2005

Albion Street Elementary School 2

Posted July 29, 2005
'This school is a big disappointment. It's probably fine for most local kids, but if you're attending on a permit be careful. My son's permit was declined. And notification was given to me on a Friday, that on Monday I am to look for another school. With no prior warning or courtesy time to plan ahead. In result of this me and my son were emotionally shocked and I had to call off sick from work. On his last day of school, I requested a copy of his whole file. Just to find again, another disappointment. For two years my son's teacher's recognized that he may be gifted. Therefore, it was recommended that he test. He tested and scored 92. But was never appointed or advised to attend a magnet school.

Albion Street Elementary School 5

Posted July 22, 2005
- a staff

Albion Street Elementary School 4

Posted June 11, 2005
Albion St. Elementary School has an exceptional parental committee, it enables students to enjoy music, PE, and also have wonderful academics. It is one school that I felt safe upon enterance. It made me proud to see my son's artwork hanging on the wall.

Albion Street Elementary School 0

Posted January 10, 2005
The extra-curricular activities at this school are out of this world!

Albion Street Elementary School
322 South Avenue 18, Los Angeles, CA  90031
Last modified Albion Street Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Albion Street Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top