Los Angeles, CA

Posted July 08, 2015
We love Allesandro Elementary! Both my kids are attending and we couldn't be happier! The staff is very helpful and sharp! My kids are thriving at this school!

Allesandro Elementary School 2

Posted July 21, 2014
This is a good school for Spanish-speaking families. We struggled for acceptance here. The vice principle is hard to understand because his cent is so thick. Sorry that we don't speak Spanish. I never thought that my child's school experience would be adversely affected by this fact.

Posted February 23, 2014
Me encanta esta escuela ., en verdad es una donde tu te sientes parte de ella y no te hacen discriminacion., en verdad me siento muy feliz en tener a mis hijos en este lugar

Posted September 11, 2013
Allesandro Elementary School is a great school! My child attends this school and she loves it! The staff is fantastic overall! I am really content with how this school system is!

Posted August 19, 2013
ES UNA MUY BUENA ESCUELA ., EL PERSONAL ACADEMICO MUY PROFESIONAL, SON MUY AMABLES Y SIEMPREN BUSCAN LA FORMA DE MANTENRNOS AL TANTO DE LO QUE SUCEDE DENTRO DEL PLANTEL., APARTE ... SIEMPRE ENCUENTRAS PARKIN !!!!! Y HAY SERVICIO PARA LOS NINOS QUE TIENEN NECESIDADES !!! LA RECOMIENDO 100%

Posted August 19, 2013
es una escuela muy util para padres trabajadores como yo ., el staff es muy profecional ., estoy muy agradecido con los academicos ., ya que mis hijas han tenido muy buenos resultados en verdadd la recomiendo !! siempre tenemos cosas nuevas y avanzadas que conocer de nuestros hijos

Posted February 08, 2013
Allesandro is an awesome elementary school. Everyone is very friendly. There are incentives for students with perfect attendance.

Allesandro Elementary School 4

Posted September 29, 2012
I love this school. The children are supportive of each other and really express the NO BULLIES ALLOWED that I like to see. My son is beginning to read and I think that's just amazing. The API scores are great and I love to see my son blossoming. My son is happy and he enjoys his classmates. We have really connected with the staff, the kids, parents and the community that Allesandro has created. On the other side, my son is bored with homework. Not good. I've asked the teacher for more challenging work and she definitely mixed it up. I think that any school can be a GREAT school with parent involvement but at Allesandro, I don't feel like I have to. We are involved and work on homework together, but I feel that this is sort of home.

Posted September 22, 2011
This is my daughter's second year at Alessandro Elementary (she started in their pre-k program), and I have to say that the school has gone far above my expectations! The teachers are fantastic and the curriculum is top notch! Even in preschool, my daughter was challenged on a daily basis and because of this, she was reading (and reading well) just a few months into the program. The teachers really push every kid to reach their full potential and think for themselves. I have been so pleased with the teachers' well rounded approach to teaching and their tireless commitment to the children. Also, the principle (Mr. Andrews) is the most lovely, considerate, sincere, friendly and helpful principle I have ever met ! He welcomes everyone with open arms and a great big smile.He is truly the backbone of the school. And last but not least, all the great folks that work in the office have happily worked with me and answered any questions that I've had very quickly and competently. It's always a pleasure going to the front office! Alessandro Elementary is a fantastic school.

Allesandro Elementary School 2

Posted October 01, 2010
my child has been attending allesandro since pre school. we started to have problems when he reached kindergarten, the teacher was always late due to some meeting she had every tuesday, which resulted in parents being late for work. The school feels the need to make the more advance students dumb it down for the ones that are having trouble, once i expressed if she could give my child something more challenging she refused. If your child is not Lation then good luck, my son is mixed and always comes up with the short end. The office staff has the WORSE attitudes i have ever seen. I was once told my child would be a drop out because of his absences. (my child is top of his class) The staff is terrible and they judge you on the color of your skin.

Allesandro Elementary School
2210 Riverside Drive, Los Angeles, CA  90039
Last modified Allesandro Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Allesandro Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top