Los Angeles, CA

Posted April 28, 2014
My daughter attended this school when she was in kinder garden teachers were excellent. Parenting classes were great. There was one little boy that was calling my kid names. Teachers did address it but in the end it goes back to the parents.

Posted February 12, 2013
I would first like to say the principle of Angeles Mesa is doing a great job "A1 in my book". We had an issue with my son who is autistic, so my wife called a meeting with the principle, vice principle and his teacher. I can say when it has come to other schools in the district the principle in the school was never involved with any of my son s support issues. Mr. Thompson was involved and put together an action plan in the meeting to get my son back on track. This type of dedication to students is hard to find these days.

Angeles Mesa Elementary School 5

Posted January 07, 2009
Angeles Mesa is a really good school and I love their program to work with kids with autism, they have help my son out with learning and to better his skills and they give you all the tools you need and info of other programs for kids with autism.

Posted January 12, 2006
Angeles Mesa is a good school; however, they are undergoing a teacher shortage, like many public schools. So, substitute teachers are teaching, ongoing in the school.

Posted May 04, 2004
I have firsthand knowledge of the potential of Angeles Mesa. My mom atttended in the late 60's, I attended in the early to mid 80's and now both my sister and daughter attend, and they are flourishing. We as parents cannot depend completely on the school system to wholeheartedly supply our children with all their needs. We must involve ourselves. We must ourselves schedule appointments, adn setup tutorial situations to enhance our children's education. Ten to fifteen dollars a week is a small price to pay to a student at Crenshaw High to asssist your child with math problems that you and your child may not understand. I actually drive my child into this school from a different area every morning becasue I believe in this school. We cannot wait for the system to change, we must change our own system to enhance our childrens' lives.

Posted January 21, 2004
This school definitely needs to improve the tutoring services available to the kids. Also, they need to focus on the kids that lack in math/reading skills.

Angeles Mesa Elementary School 2

Posted September 12, 2003
Angeles mesa children have the potential to be more effective in reading if the teachers, parents, family members and neighbors put more effort in helping children with their homework/assignments.

Posted June 19, 2003
Angeles Mesa is school with the potential to be a great school if they get more quality teachers and more organized and effective leader.

Angeles Mesa Elementary School
2611 West 52nd Street, Los Angeles, CA  90043
Last modified Angeles Mesa Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Angeles Mesa Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top