Bad
Good

My daughter attended this school when she was in kinder garden teachers were excellent. Parenting classes were great. There was one little boy that was calling my kid names. Teachers did address it but in the end it goes back to the parents.

I would first like to say the principle of Angeles Mesa is doing a great job "A1 in my book". We had an issue with my son who is autistic, so my wife called a meeting with the principle, vice principle and his teacher. I can say when it has come to other schools in the district the principle in the school was never involved with any of my son s support issues. Mr. Thompson was involved and put together an action plan in the meeting to get my son back on track. This type of dedication to students is hard to find these days.

Angeles Mesa is a really good school and I love their program to work with kids with autism, they have help my son out with learning and to better his skills and they give you all the tools you need and info of other programs for kids with autism.

Last modified Angeles Mesa Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.