Bad
Good

Ann Street Elementary School 5

Posted November 22, 2011
This is a good school in the middle of Dogtown. There is a new principal at the school. He is very caring. He listens to us parents. He helps the teachers every day in the classrooms. I see him all the time on the yard talking with the kids, even playing games. I think things are maybe different than last year.

Ann Street Elementary School 1

Posted November 06, 2011
Not sure who the principal is at this time but when my kids were there the principal was out of touch. She didn't recognize that non latin students were being left out. This is truly a community/neighborhood school and if you're not from the neighborhood and not mexican or latin you will feel like you don't belong. One of my was being kicked/pushed around and not really fitting in and the principal didn't know how to encorage kids to play together. Teachers were OK but leadership sucks!!!

Ann Street Elementary School 2

Posted October 23, 2011
I have went to Ann Street. I was there for 5th grade. This might seem harsh and unimportant just for one student to say but i think tis goes for all students. Also friendly as it MAY BE i can ensure you that any school from charter to private will probabily most likily fluck if they transfered. When I was at Ann Street I got put into a class that was like at the end of the year of 5th grade (It is a year around school). To be honest i didnt even know how to divide yet. I didnt even know how to multipy 123 times 234. I got three 4's and two 3's in my report card. I was outraged!!! I know i didnt know a single thing they taught. I was there for one month...I exchanged schools as fast as i can. Now im in 7th grade. I go to a charter school in L.A. and I think kids/students deserve better than that. This may not seem important in my words, but words are the most powerful in this world we live in.

Ann Street Elementary School 5

Posted June 23, 2006
This is a great school! I have my two chidren (we live in north hollywood) here and it is awesome. It's a small school, no more than 18 kids per class. The staff is the fiendliest ever.

Ann Street Elementary School 4

Posted August 19, 2005
Ann Street is a small learning community surrounded by the William Mead Housing Projects and businesses. The school provides a dual language program, LA's Best After School Program, and has many partnerships with organizations and businesses such as Cal State Los Angeles, DWP, and IBM.

Ann Street Elementary School
126 East Bloom Street, Los Angeles, CA  90012-1902
Last modified Ann Street Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.