Los Angeles, CA
Students enrolled: 1,294

Posted December 04, 2013
I went to this school and it was sooooooooo amazing if you can avoid trouble. Like all schools it has its few bad kids but for the most part the students are amzing.

Mary Mcleod Bethune Middle School 4

Posted August 06, 2013
Bethune Middle School is located in South L.A and my daughter attends her grades are much better the teachers are doing a fine job!

Posted April 10, 2012
Bethune Junior High School is one of the best schools around this area. By far i would have it give it a 4 out of 5 personally but a 5 out of 5 overall because of its excellent academics. The school has given the students the tools to bright in their education and has given them strength and a head start onto the road to college bot high school, but college. The school is great, the teachers are very polite and have strict rules, and administrators as well as staff are very friendly. i definitely recommend this school! I'm class of 2009.

Posted October 13, 2010
Im a student in bethune and it is the best school ever i been in that school since 6th grade

Posted November 25, 2009
Im a student at bethune iam a 7th grader i really love this schoool

Mary Mcleod Bethune Middle School 2

Posted October 21, 2009
I still go to this school. I'm an 6th grader and lots of students are being unappropriated. The teachers are being very good to them and teacher very good but when the students don't behave everyone gets mad and the teacher has to stop teacher, that wastes the hard working students time. Please Improve!

Posted October 22, 2008
I attended this school and had a good academic ecperience. A lot depends on the students.

Posted January 01, 2008
This school could use some improvements.Like mor computers in the classrooms and a variety of teachers. The school has too many schools. Classes are to long.A block scheduel doesn't work for me. All periods aa day would be good.other than that, it's okay, iguess

Posted August 11, 2007
I graduated from Bethune Middle School in 2006 and I have to say that I really enjoyed my experience in this school. I recommend it.

Mary Mcleod Bethune Middle School 3

Posted January 17, 2007
I'm an eigth grade magnet student at Bethune, and I give this school a three out of five because my experience in the Magnet has been great, but I think the other kids could be a bit better behaved. The teachers that I've had, have, and know about, are hard working and involved in helping the kids out a lot. A person just needs positive support and dedication to excel at Bethune.

155 West 69th Street, Los Angeles, CA  90003
Last modified Mary Mcleod Bethune Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mary Mcleod Bethune Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top