Bad
Good

Brockton is a Westside gem...a small school where all the staff members know all the kids..a caring- family feel...the kids are honored at the assemblies every week...and parents are involved in every assembly and are encouraged to participate in the classrooms and our PTA...a hidden gem of a school!

This little Westside gem has excellent, caring teachers who nurture all the children in a warm. loving environment. The children are given awards on their many accomplishments each week in the morning assemblies. The staff is truly interested in each child's progress. A safe environment and a caring atmosphere....that's Brockton!

Brockton is a very small school. Parents choose to take their kids out and put them in a bigger school, but they don't realize that smaller could be better. Most of the teachers are fantastic. They care about the kids, and do their best to teach the students . Parents really have a duty to prepare the kids before they enter the class so that the teachers can really teach. I've had two kids already graduate from brockton and they have been able to adjust at their middle and high schools-thanks to the wonderful and caring teachers. So far, I am very happy with the progress of my last child. All of the teachers, and principal are very interested in the education of their students. They have various programs to motivate the students. They also reward them with certificates, medals, and trophies. I haven't seen too many schools give so much to their students. Give Brockton an opportunity to teach your kids. They have excellent, and caring teachers.

This school is a hidden gem on the Westside! It has been my privilege to teach here for the last 8 years. The staff truly cares and is involved with all student of the students, and at every opportunity we celebrate the successes of our students. We have an Academic Challenge Program in the Spring led by our Principal that is outstanding, a Spelling Bee from K-5, an outstanding G.A.T.E program to name a few. Do not hesitate to come and visit and see all the wonderful things we accomplish.

This school is not only amazing it is safe, fun, and definently a gold mine. I am so impressed by the amazing teachers that my children have had and have. The preschool is outstanding especially because of the amazing teachers. The rooms are filled with such warmth and fun. Kindergarden teachers are as well amazing and very kind. First grade as well. Every year that my children are there is just gets better and better. I could never even think about going to another school. U want good education, a safe environment, teachers that really care about our children then go to Brockton. You will never regret it. It's small and wonderful.

I think this school has talented students, and i have seen it firsthand. It deserves to be the benefited school.

Brockton is truly a small school with a true neighborhood-type atmosphere. All of the students are known by all of the adults and are dealt with as individuals. Students, staff, parents and community are friendly to each other and are concerned about the well fair and well-being of the students. We celebrate all of our success and encourage to keep striving forward. This is a great place to work and a great place to learn.

Hi, I have 2 kids in this school, my daugher in third grade and my son in preschool, both are learning a lot, they feel happy every day when they go to school, they have good techear.

Brockton has a family feel to it. The staff knows each child and works as a team to support them. The school offers many extracurricular programs, such as an award winning drill team, music program (Rock the Classroom), Nutrition program (nutrition network). Bringing technology to the staff and students has been an important focus.

My son is a student at Brockton and Loves the whole staff. I think Brocton is a great school with alot of caring staff and a great after school program.

Last modified Brockton Avenue Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.