Los Angeles, CA

Luther Burbank Middle School 4

Posted June 21, 2012
This has been the best year for Luther Burbank! Excellent teachers, staff and kids. It is not that bad. If and when problems arrive, it is taken care of quickly. Mr.Jackson is great! Campus needs more trees and grass though.

Luther Burbank Middle School 4

Posted May 30, 2012
This school was amazing I graduated here 2011. May i say some of the kids aren't all great but i do say the teachers here do try they really put an effort. But the vast majority of kids do try and want to learn. The were some amazing teachers there Mr. Bombrys, Mr. Corbet and Mr. Wiess greatest math teacher ever. The dean Mr.Jackson was amazing he was understanding and truly cared for the students. It's not as bad way people present it to be.

Posted January 30, 2010
Luther Burbank middle school is the best out of the three schools here in Burbank ( Luther , Jordan, and last Meurer

Posted January 13, 2009
I love all the teachers and students at this school. Even though I was only there for a year, it helped me to have a fresh start and to learn how to live and manage my time better. I don't mean to play favorites but some of my fave teachers are Mr. Zapate, Ms. Ibarra(my mom) Ms. Basara, Mr. Bombrys, Mr. Jackon and any more. Thank you guys. It is because of you all that I was well prepared for high school. -Elizabeth

Posted January 03, 2009
This is a great school and my favorite teacher is Mr. Septimus he makes English seem easier than any subject

Posted March 13, 2008
Wonderful School! The teachers are very organized and motivated. My kid is learning more and more...teachers keep my kid motivated and wanting to learn more and more. Teachers are attentive to parents request.

Luther Burbank Middle School 1

Posted December 19, 2007
I do not see the school thriving in any positive ways. What this school lacks of is motivated teachers, higher education, and strict punishment towards the disobedient students.

Luther Burbank Middle School 2

Posted February 12, 2006
This mainly Hispanic school struggles academically. The academic programs are average, but the students are already behind in their math and English skills when the students start their middle school career here. However, if a student is very motivated, he can get a decent education here. It can be done, but the challenges are steep!

Posted October 28, 2003
I can only say WOW!! What a change there has been since the new Pricipal Mr. Del Cueto has taken over. I can only hope that the aprents of these students are guiding them the way Mr. Del Cueto is. I have visited Burbank MS frequently and I see that the teachers are very much involved with their students. But I'm very sad to say that alot of the children are not very respectful sometimes and this is very sad. It all starts at home and many of these children are being brought up by single parents who try their best but are struggling with keeping balance in their house hold. To the parents I can only say GET MORE INVOLVED!! There is time for your children. I do it and live 30 mile away from the school which my children live next to. There is no excuse for any parent to spend just a few minutes to make sure how their children are doing. There is support out there you just have to ask for it. Thank you to the staff and teachers that struggle to teach our children and to Mr. Del Cueto for guiding our children. Keep up the good work!!

Luther Burbank Middle School
6460 North Figueroa Street, Los Angeles, CA  90042
Last modified Luther Burbank Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Luther Burbank Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top