Bad
Good

I absolutely love my 4th grade teacher. He has given my son the confidence to succeed in Math. My son has always struggled in Math due to a disability, but Mr. Barraza is using number strings and math talks to help his deeper understand of math. Everyday, my son comes home the first thing he does is his math homework at the table. I am really impress with him and other teachers I have had at Charnock.

Charnock is a great school! I have a second grade child who attends the school. Her teachers are fabulous. They are caring and always provide extra work for my child. My child uses IXL at home. IXL is a website that give my child extra help. It is paid for by the school. I would definitely recommend my school.

If you DONT MIND having your kids bullied by other kids, coming home with bruises and not being able to address ANYTHING with the Principal Ms. Engalnd then youd love this school! The prinicpal is uninvolved and walks around like a prison guard. She never smiles and yells at the children. She is rude and unfriendly. She never is available to meet with parents cause she has "paperwork" or a "meeting" and if you do happen to catch her and talk to her She is quick to place the blame on whoever is complaining regardless of fault and the only thing she is good at is avoidence and being defensive. I am a very involved parent and if you attend this shcool you have to be to keep the kids safe. I am desperate to get my kids out of this school. The teachers are OK. not great but not horrible. Their last school was amazing. I wish we hadnt moved. My son asks to go back almost everyday because he says the grownups (teacher staff etc) there are "so mean" its heartbreaking. He should have to worry about nothing but learning and playing at school instead he worries about being beatup because the staff do nothing about it and if he does complain he is called a "lair" by principal. so devistating.

I love this school. The teachers are very dedicated and both my son and Daugherty are thriving at Charnock.

I love this school. The teachers are very dedicated and both my sons are thriving at Charnock.

This school gives pre k and Kinder an amazing head start. Great pkace start start your child's foundation for education.

I just saw the CST scores for 2013. Keep up the good work and press ahead, Roadrunners!

My sister and I went to this school for k-12 (but that was quite some time ago, since I am now 28 and my sister is 24). WE LOVED our time there and we both turned out great! I now have a doctorate degree from USC and my sister has a BA/Masters from UCLA. I recall that our parent-teacher conferences were always very productive and meaningful. This is primarily because our the teachers cared so much and always provided detailed and thoughtful feedback to my parents. My teaches, to name a few were ... 1st grade - Ms. McLaren (my favorite teacher to this day) 2nd grade - Ms. Wozniak (spelling?, also wonderful!!!) I have since moved out of the area to be closer to family. However, if I still lived in the area my 1st choice in public schools would be Culver City Unified (because of the high school). Charnock Rd elementary is great and I would certainly send my children to this school. I am just not sure about the highschool in this district.

Last modified Charnock Road Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.