Los Angeles, CA

Posted August 15, 2014
My personal opinion on Clifford elementary is that it is a school with great potential, not only is it Blue Ribbon school but it has been recently recognized as a California Distinguished School! It is an honor for me to have my child attend this school. If you are looking for a privet school but can not pay the prize? This is your school! Great parents , great teachers, great staff, and great friendly Principal!

Posted September 17, 2009
My son started Kinder at this school and so far it has been a welcoming experience. He was a bit ahead of the kinder game when he first came in so the teacher has accommodated him by assigning him more challenging work. There is a regular PE Teacher. As far as creative stuff goes, Clifford does partner with LACMA and offers orchestra, however, it would be great if there was more creative stuff and technology. Principal Kherley is very accessible, the teachers are friendly, the parents are warm and welcoming, the kids are well-behaved. The campus is clean, shady, and safe. School population is small. This school has a lot of potential and it was recently given the prestigious honor of being named a Blue Ribbon School!

Posted January 09, 2009
This school is fantastic. Principle Ponce is dedicated to his students and the teachers. The small size of this school works well for the development of strong relationships with the staff and between students. I was new to the LAUSD and had heard all the horror-chatter in the booby-brigade, the press, and on blogs about public school but this little gem of a school changed my views completely. This is a very nice school and my son loves it.

Posted September 16, 2008
I'm a very proud parent at Clifford Elem. My girls are very lucky to be a part of this family. The entire staff is great Mr. Ponce is an amazing principal and person. Thank you to Ms. Tountas, Ms. Guanlao, Ms. Nguyen, Ms. Rathbum for everything they have taught my girls. I'm honored to have my children go to the school eventhough I don't live in the area. Thanks to the teachers and staff there my girls are amazing students, they love attending school. Billie Jean - parent of Annette, Alexis, and Alyssa Delgado

Posted July 15, 2008

Posted May 25, 2007
I am so fortunate that my child attended Clifford for 6 years. She has done excellent and there is no doubt in my mind that the teachers as well as Mr.Ponce are the best that you will find.If you are looking for a small school were every student and parent is known by there name, you are very fortunate to have come across this school. Their are a lot of after school programs. And because the school is so small there is so much one on one involment from teacher to student. Jeniffer Gonzalez -Brittani Lopez - mom

Clifford Street Elementary School 2

Posted February 06, 2007

Posted February 04, 2005

Posted May 19, 2004
The superb parental and student support at this school is above average. Clifford is very fortunate to have such a great principal like Mr. Ponce, and over qualified teachers like Mr. Powels. With administration and staff like this, I'm proud to have my son attend this school.

Posted April 13, 2004

Clifford Street Elementary School
2150 Duane Street, Los Angeles, CA  90039
Last modified Clifford Street Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Clifford Street Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top