Posted April 28, 2014
Before entering this school I have asked to lot of people & my ralatives about this school, most of the answer was "osam" & really good.

Commonwealth Avenue Elementary School 4

Posted September 26, 2013
Good School. My day gatee web there and esa clases of 2011. She got an opportunity to get into magnet. I was so proud. She is a A & B student after she got this wonderful teacher there. My younger son goes there now and he is getting better and better each day. It's really just a wonderful school!

Posted January 02, 2013
Mrs. Terpapyan is the best teacher. I had her in second grade. My wish is to go back to Commonwealth and be in her class again for fourth grade.

Commonwealth Avenue Elementary School 1

Posted March 13, 2008

Posted June 14, 2007

Posted August 24, 2006
- a former student
I was a student at commonwealth and I think its an awesome school I really do.

Posted November 05, 2003
This school is the best ever! All the teachers are awsome and everyone is very friendly. The kids are also very fun and great. The best teacher there is Mrs. Alegria!

Commonwealth Avenue Elementary School
215 South Commonwealth Avenue, Los Angeles, CA  90004
Last modified Commonwealth Avenue Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Commonwealth Avenue Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top