Los Angeles, CA

Tom Bradley Global Awareness Magnet School 1

Posted April 20, 2015
Unfortunately this school lacks Leadership. The Kindergarten Teachers lack professionalism and shows areas of where additional training is needed. This school reminds you of a homeschooled atmosphere, with teachers that are barely qualified to teach preschoolers. Since my child has enrolled the rating has gone down from a 4 to a 1. Staff must learn to speak appropriate Grammar before thinking of instructing children. The Principal must gain Leadership over the school as assigned. Off hand she needs to get rid of the old teachers and crack down on staff when misconduct is displayed.
2 people found this helpful

Tom Bradley Global Awareness Magnet School 1

Posted September 10, 2012
I Blaming myself for not do my homework searching this school-background and no read the comments on this page... Definitely regret about it, now looking to move my child to ANY other school

Posted June 24, 2011
This school is an urban treasure. Bradley has several school partnerships that provide excellent resources to improve student academic achievement. For example Bradley is a USC Demonstration School. Additionally, students can receive one-on-one tutoring through the UCLA Bruin Corps. Aspiring doctors can participate in the Mini-Medical School Program sponsored by the USC Keck Medical School. Recently Bradley became a member of the Magnet School Assistance Program, a 3.6 million dollar federal grant which will introduce a new curriculum, new technology, and a new Global Awareness theme. I am excited to see the new changes the grant will bring!!! Dedicated Parent Liaison Tom Bradley Magnet for Global Awareness LAUSD
2 people found this helpful

Posted June 24, 2011
Hello i would like to say tom bradley is a great school we have the best staff ever. They all make you feel welcome and we look out for each and every one. The teachers are just awsome after school programs are good. So if your looking for a place for your child please send them to bradley. Ladonna can you polease post this for me.

Posted June 24, 2011
Bradley (a public school) is so much better than the charter school that my daughter was attending. Bradley has resources that the charter school did not. They have a Peace First Program that teaches the children conflict resolution. They also have after-school programs such as LA's Best and the YMCA which provide excellent after school enrichment programs for the students of working parents. The YMCA has been my saving grace. I can work comfortably knowing that he is in a safe place with responsible staff.

Posted June 24, 2011
This is a great school!! The staff and the teachers are so caring. My son was having trouble with math and the school assigned him to the UCLA tutoring program. Ms. Allyson from UCLA makes sure his homework is complete and accurate. She also took him on a tour of UCLA to expose him to college early. I appreciate this wonderful resource.

Posted June 23, 2011
I love everything about Bradley! Both of my daughters attended this school. Currently I have a 5th grader who is matriculating to middle school. She is gifted and I am confident it is because of Bradley. The teachers are great and very caring. My got the best start she could possibly get at Bradley. That's why I support the school and I volunteer whenever I am needed.

Posted June 23, 2011
I am a very involved father. I volunteer in my daughter s class every week. I really love Bradley it is family oriented with a strong academic focus.

Posted June 22, 2011
i have 3 kids at this school and 1 coming to kindergarten next year.One 2nd grader,One 4th Grader,and One just Graduated 5th grader, She is veery sad to see it go.All my children love the school.And so do i.

Posted September 22, 2008
Tom Bradley used to be a good school years ago but has gone down significantly. The principal talks a good talk but stays within her office and does not really know what goes on in classrooms. The last 2 vice principals stayed completed the school year but did not return. The school rating is a 3 - this is supposed to be a magnet - college bound as the principal always says. The kids are unruly, the teachers have no discipline over the kids. Kids running around the class, hitting a teacher in the head with a rock, parents who are supposed to help out are yelling at the kids. Wake up parents - go and sit in on your child's class and observe for yourself.

Tom Bradley Global Awareness Magnet School
3875 Dublin Avenue, Los Angeles, CA  90008
Last modified Tom Bradley Global Awareness Magnet School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Tom Bradley Global Awareness Magnet School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top