Los Angeles, CA
Students enrolled: 1,150

Posted April 16, 2009
I love this school at first i was skeptical about sending my daughter there but now that she is there i love everything about it. I love her teacher she is the best teahcer i've ever met everyone that has had her class i bet they think the same my daughter absoloutely loves her... Thanks to her my daughter has learned a lot thank to teacher mary olivares for that.

Posted September 19, 2008
I love working at Eastman Ave. Elem. The Administration that is there now is very supportive. Teachers are knowledgeable, hardworking and dedicated to the students. Thanks to Mrs. Davalos for making our school such a wonderful place to work in.

Posted September 06, 2008

Posted April 13, 2008

Posted October 17, 2007

Posted October 13, 2007

Eastman Avenue Elementary School 4

Posted April 25, 2007
I am very pleased with the teachers at Eastman. The curriculum seems adequate, I like that there is a music program and an after school program. The school has a lot going on such as book fairs, fundraisers and other activities that we enjoy and hope to see more of. Elizabeth Selkin Proud mother of a Eastman Student

Eastman Avenue Elementary School 4

Posted February 17, 2007
The learning environment has improved 100% since Mrs. Davalos ,our principal, has taken the helm. I dare anyone at our school now to show me any evidence otherwise. The state better think twice if they ever want to send her to another school. Keep her at Eastman and greater things will come!

Posted December 21, 2004
I have had three children graduate from that school. Their learning system is great, the teachers are really dedicated to their students. I cannot wait until my grandchildren attend that school.

Posted January 07, 2004

Eastman Avenue Elementary School
4112 East Olympic Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA  90023
Last modified Eastman Avenue Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eastman Avenue Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top