Bad
Good

I am a community advocate, and I have always been told by the parents this is a great school. They like the administration, the teachers are devoted and excellent educators, so why is Charter School trying to take over? No more take overs from Charter schools or by the Partnership, they have not been proven to work with the teachers or the parents, and they have not shown improvement, except that parents rush to take their children out of Charter Schools, why?

I HAVE MY 3 CHILDREN GO TO THIS SCHOOL NOW. THEY LOVE THE SCHOOL AND TEACHERS.

My son is now in 4th grade and has had great teachers his whole time at Euclid. He enjoys the school and has become a well rounded child. Excellent Magnet program!

I have a son in The Magnet Program as well and have been very pleased with his performance. It's a shame the neighborhood school doesn't have the same high quality of standards.

My grandaughter just started at Euclid. her teacher Miss Campos is excellent and really cares about her students. It is a really large school and the rooms could be larger for such young children! I hope LAUSD invests some more money in these schools that have large Latino populations. Also the play area outside leaves much to be desired. In a school this large I think there should be several Principals who maybe then can serve the student body better.

I transferred my two children over from Sunrise Elem, to the Magnet program at Euclid Ave, this is the second year there for my children and they both have had great teachers I think the Magnet program is wonderful they offer the kids alternative ways of learning they make it fun and interesting. My kids look forward to going to school every day.

I have sent three students through this school and my children have had excellent teachers all the way through. There are great programs in the arts but due to funding all of the students aren't able to participate.

As a child, I myself attended Euclid Elementary. Currently I have two children attending Euclid. I don't understand why my child has had the same teacher for three grades in a row (not good). I have had some concerns regarding low academic activities offered and some concerns about my children test scores. I have called the school to request a meeting with the principal and as of yet still no return telephone calls. There needs to be more involvement. The administration dept. needs to understand that they have a job to complete. Teach our children they are our future.

Last modified Euclid Avenue Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.