Los Angeles, CA
Before care: Yes

Posted October 11, 2007
The overall quality of our school has improved immensely. The entire staff, including teachers, office staff, assistants, and the administration are more focused, positive, and cohesive. Parents are becoming involved in the school. Students are on their way to becoming scholars. The principal shows innovative leadership that inspires us all to remember why we are there!

Forty-Ninth Street Elementary School 0

Posted October 11, 2007
I am in my sixth year as a teacher at this school. I have seen tremendous growth in our faculty, students, and staff. We continue to work together and make our school the best learning environment for our students.

Forty-Ninth Street Elementary School 2

Posted June 11, 2007

Posted April 14, 2007

Posted June 17, 2004
this school has 2 after and before school programs. the office people are very helpful and they take care of matters in a timely fashion. my daughters teacher is excellant in explaining issues and getting messages regarding my child home. the activities are different and have given my daughter new experiences.

Forty-Ninth Street Elementary School
750 East 49th Street, Los Angeles, CA  90011
Last modified Forty-Ninth Street Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Forty-Ninth Street Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top