Bad
Good

Foshay Learning Center 3

Posted December 11, 2012
I attended Foshay for Middle School and High School. In middle school, I did not feel save. I was a victim of bullying and teachers as well as staff just looked the other way. School personnel need to be more aware of what is occurring in their school. However, I did well academically. In high school, the teachers were much more caring. Mr. Beebe was probably of the best teachers I ever had, sadly he left Foshay. Also, the counselors are the BEST. They made all of us sign up for scholarships/grants and apply to colleges. They motivated students that did not believe they were good enough to attend college and pushed them into the right direction. Because of them I attended college and earned my BA and MS.

Foshay Learning Center 3

Posted October 12, 2012
My child is attending this school, I'm not too pleased with some of the teachers, some of them should really go ahead and retire. Do not care for the way they try to characterize my child. Teachers really need to give our children a chance to shine. Our children are the future generation of tomorrow.

Foshay Learning Center 1

Posted June 20, 2011
like this school and Weemes elementary which is close by, I tried volunteering once and got turned down by the administrators. I needed to volunteer through a current University course but was rejected by both school. Now I am fed up by these schools.

Posted April 13, 2011
This is one of the less problem high school and middle I have ever seen in my life time.!

Foshay Learning Center 1

Posted March 22, 2011
James A. Foshay Junior High School is what it used to be when I went there back in 1980-1983. What have they done to this school??? It used to be a nice place to start, and now it is sooo confusing to understand what it is. Irma Suarez Montes de Oca 1983

Posted November 21, 2010
wonderful schoool great teachers students, my child is definetly attending this school . they are really goin somewhere, great leadership. i give them 5 stars. great test scores, great ratings, i would say they need a football team !

Posted November 21, 2010
this school is really great, the test scores are high ,it has exellent teachers, great order of leadership, these set of students are actually goin somewhere

Posted October 15, 2010
The shcool is transforming students into 21st century global learners.

Posted September 29, 2010
Great atmosphere--you can feel it as you walk in.

Posted September 29, 2010
I love the way so many Foshay students want to succeed and the ways that their parents support the school.

3751 South Harvard Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA  90018-4546
Last modified Foshay Learning Center is a Public school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.