Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Effective (1 response)

Posted September 07, 2015
Great school!! As usual some bad teachers but overall great!!! Coaching staff is great and college advisor is great as well!!!

Posted October 08, 2013
Benjamin Franklin high school is the best school I have ever been to. There's always nice and respectful adults in campus.

Posted October 08, 2013
Our school is fantastic. All the teachers and staffs are great. The only thing that i don't like is the school lunch. We have so much pride in our events. "Once a panther always a panther!"

Benjamin Franklin Senior High School 2

Posted October 08, 2013
I feel that this school can be better by having more inspiring teachers, be more motivated and to stop being negative. On the other hand, students should be motivated and willing to learn because teachers can do so much by having students wanting to learn! I appreciate Ms.Gonzalez, my councelor and Mr.Anderson my teacher because they show so much passion and deep concern for myself and to other students. I think the school can improve by each person individually being more involved and the education and welfare of each student. Sincerely Jacob

Posted October 08, 2013
My school is a wonderful school.I also learned a lot at Franklin High School. There is always sports and activities going on.

Posted October 08, 2013
The school offers a wide variety of sports, actitivites and events. The number of clubs is tremendous, something for every student. After school tutoring is provided by UCLA's Beyond the Bell program to students who may need additional support. At a time when many schools are cutting the college counselor position, our college advisor is outstanding, and she brings numerous college recruiters from around the country to our students. It's a school with a proud tradition of academic achievement for those who are willing to take advantage of all the opportunities. We'll be 100 years old and proud in 2016. Go Panthers!

Posted October 02, 2013
I love it!!! The School has tradition, history, and great spirit. The students here are wonderful.

Posted October 18, 2011
This school got the things that it needs to prepare my sons to get a better life

Posted November 13, 2008
I think the academic programs offered at this school are great as long as the students are actively involved they can really learn alot. I believe the motivation should come from home i drive both my 9th and 10th grade sons to school everyday from Bell Gardens because they do not want to transfer to our home school. My 9th grade son is very active in the JROTC and he loves it he could not be happier my 10th grade son is actively involved in GEAR Up Program and many other programs offered at the school.

Posted February 27, 2008
I think the Magnet Program at Benjamin Franklin Sr. High Sch is a very good program, the teachers are academically stimulating for those students who are there to learn. Sports program is also very good and challenging. All teachers and coaches I have met are right up there with the best. I have a 9th grader on Softball JV, they work em hard.......Range

Benjamin Franklin Senior High School
820 North Avenue 54, Los Angeles, CA  90042-2428
(323) 550-2000
Last modified Benjamin Franklin Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Benjamin Franklin Senior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 31 reviews. Top