Posted November 16, 2012
Happy Holidays from Thelvin Winona Wende Best. I am a former student. Fremont was an ivy covered; trickling waterfall, traveling choir, winning all track meets school -- when I attended. I am 65 years young. My message is to LOVE your youth so that it will remain with you. My legacy is dedicated to you: "Become Yourself" Workbook Student Journal by Wende Best. Barnes and Noble ... Amazon.com

John C. Fremont Senior High School 3

Posted August 12, 2012
Fremont is a great school to go to. It is in the ghetto but I have learned in the classroom as well as outside the classroom...

John C. Fremont Senior High School 4

Posted August 11, 2012
I am a former student of Fremont High School, class of 1980! I was a slightly above above average student ("B"). Fremont was a great school with awesome teachers -- Mrs. Coleman (Math), Ms. Ard (English), Mr. Funk (Government) and of course Mrs. Cato (Biology/Chemistry)! I have no regrets of attending Fremont High School -- proud to be a pathfinder and congraulate those teachers mentioned above for their passion in teaching students to excel and reach their highest potential.

Posted November 14, 2010
excellent school i attend that school and graduated with honors and now im in a university

Posted July 31, 2010
Im a student at fremont high i am a sophomore and well right now fremont has changed a little its not a bad school it is all based on how the students do in class and on there tests. What makes the school look bad are the students that dont care about there grades and etc. In my opinion i think that what they did to fremont (reconstruction) has not helped much well maybe the uniforms made fremont look like a well educated school, but uniforms are not making us students any smarter but like i said Fremont is not a bad school its like every other school its just because its around the ghetto.The teachers now at Fremont are new than the teachers we had before i really dont know what was the point of fireing the teachers we had before if all teachers teach the same thing.

John C. Fremont Senior High School 0

Posted February 20, 2010
im a sophomore at Fremont and i have to say that theres no good or bad school it all depends on the students. in my opinion Fremont is a good school becuase their are alot of teachers that care if we pass or fail. i am going to admit that their are teachers dont really teach. but like i said most do care if we pass the class

John C. Fremont Senior High School 0

Posted November 03, 2009
im a sophomore at Fremont and i have to say these comments are so not true Fremont is a really good school the faculty are a great they help alot. Yes i admit the school is in a 'ghetto' but that has nothing to do how the students act in school. If students here fail its not the schools fault its there own.

John C. Fremont Senior High School 1

Posted September 03, 2009
I'm a junior at Fremont High School and it is true, they do not teach well. I sometimes wonder if I'll ever make it to college by going there. The campus is terrible and I see many innappropriate things.

John C. Fremont Senior High School 1

Posted July 01, 2009

John C. Fremont Senior High School 4

Posted May 10, 2009
This school has improved thanks to the principal who unfortunately is leaving. He put many procedures in place to help the school despite some of my union brethren fighting him on every little thing. I hope we can keep the school improving.

John C. Fremont Senior High School
7676 South San Pedro Street, Los Angeles, CA  90003
Last modified John C. Fremont Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 10-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
John C. Fremont Senior High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 31 reviews. Top