Bad
Good

I myself am a student at this great school, and Griffith has taught me many things. Griffith has taught me, and many others, to be good people, to respect each other, to be safe, make good choices, and to strive to achieve high goals, not only in our education, but in life as well. They push us to do better everyday and try hard to give us opportunities that we can not get at other schools. They were able to bring college classes to our school to prepare us for the future. Recently, a boy was stabbed, not in, mind you, but in front of the school. Some people will say that the school is horrible. But they only heard that one story. You cant judge someone or something by one story. That is only one of their aspects, it does not define what their whole personality really is. Griffith is a great school and my second home. As an eight grader, I am deeply sadend to leave. But i must, because if I stay it will be denying all the hard work that they have done to get me to great heights. Griffith is great.

Parents keep your kids away from this school!!!!.. horrible!! a kid got stabbed in this school. What does that tell you? And after incident no staff took it serious. no security at all... dangerous school!

Griffith Middle the school itself including teachers is great and very safe this is my 3rd child attending this school. The all star after school program is another thing though. They got rid of the cheer coaches from last year that gave them first place in every competition plus were always on top of the girls to keep grades up and always in contact with parents. This year the coaches sleep while the girls run, didn't even teach half of a routine since school started and never got in contact with parents, very disappointing and unprofessional. The all star coordinator Jazmine is also very rude to kids and parents.

Former student speaking, Griffith MS accomplish only a single task in my 3 years of tutelage in its facility. It taught me how to not be a student. It poorly lacking overall atmosphere for learning was disheartening as a student. Many would blame parents or students, but a key factor was the overall attitude of teachers and administration. The years of lacking a strong academic model resulted in an attempt to be average. The few strong teachers that were there I have heard either left because of complications with administration (but to be honest, its the poor learning environment that could drive any good teacher away) have consequently made the school worse then it was. Highly recommend if your trying to make the best choice for your children to not send them to a place that inhibits learning.

my son is on 8th grade... and he is on IEP classes I am very greatfull to the teachers and the school to have these kind of services to help our needed children. I wish my son the best and to continue his High School next year!

Both of my children have attended Griffith. The school has always performed to my liking. I strongly believe that parents need to be just as involved as the teachers. Griffith wants to have more parent involment. Overall both my children are and were 'A' students, because of the teachers.

this is a great school for young learners to excell

this school is the best school ever! you will always have a smile on your face there! the people there are so awesome!

I love this school I go here its awsome

This middle school is an exelent school beacause the teachers get involved in the students acedemic and personal needs

Last modified David Wark Griffith Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.