Los Angeles, CA

Morris K. Hamasaki Elementary School 1

Posted June 11, 2014
This school is the worst I would not recommend this school at all! There is a lot of bullying and they don't do nothing about it. The staff is the worst , they give attitude they are very rude. The helpers are mean and they scream at the students all the time ,I don't understand how this school allows such behavior with kids!

Morris K. Hamasaki Elementary School 1

Posted June 11, 2014
My child went to kindergarden here and it was the worst experience I had not that much with teachers but more with the staff . The helpers are the worst they would sit the boys during lunch time where they couldn't run around freely and enjoy their free time I don't understand why they were so cruel I talk to the teacher and did nothing about it , then I went to the office and they never did anything about it ! Honestly I wouldn't recommend this school to anyone ! My most main concern is with those helpers it was two mean lady's they would scream at the students and bench them just because they spill milk,when it was only a accident . The principal should pay more attention about this situation ! Kids don't deserve to be treated this way .

Morris K. Hamasaki Elementary School 5

Posted September 28, 2010
It is a great school and it motivates the children to do their best. Also the teach them to respect and obey.

Morris K. Hamasaki Elementary School

Posted October 22, 2009
This school is very clean but im concerned about their academic prgram, my son came advanced in a gifted program from another school in lynwood and they didnt have the same program to offer him there, so basically my son is learning the same things he learned a year before!

Morris K. Hamasaki Elementary School 5

Posted December 16, 2008
This school has great teachers that care about our kids. Everyone is always nice and the school looks well maintained. It is always clean

Morris K. Hamasaki Elementary School 3

Posted August 01, 2005
Good special education program.

Morris K. Hamasaki Elementary School
4865 East First Street, Los Angeles, CA  90022
Last modified Morris K. Hamasaki Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Morris K. Hamasaki Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top