Bad
Good

I went to Harrison St School as it was called in the 50's from 1956 to 1960. I remember the school step monitors they wore patches on their arm, always had to skip a step got away with it most of the time. School was damaged in the 1971 earthquake at 6:00am on a school day. Students would have been injured had earthquake struck earlier since school was unreinforced brick. Does anyone have pictures of the school?

I studied in Harrison... I was there from 1981 to 1987.... Is there any website for ex students??? I would like to contact any of my old classmates... Good memories! =)

I attended this school, i was there since k-8. I learned alot from the teachers there and thanks to the education I received there I made it to High School, which lead me to a university. In Harrison I remember they took us on a field trip to a university, they influenced us to do better with ourself's and for that influence I am very thankful.

Harrison has been steadily increasing student achievement for the last four years. It has transitioned from one of the worst schools in the neighborhood to one of the best. The campus has also had various renovations in the last few years.

Harrison School is under new management and it show. great leadership and Parent involment

This school is getting better day by day. Great principal!!!

I want to thank all the parents for their continued support in their child's education. We can't do it without you. Ms. L. Monarrez

I'm so glad my children attend Harrison. It's so nice to have teachers who truly care about their students and communicate with their parents.

this school is improving since the new principal arrived. the teachers are working hard to teach the students. keep up the hard work I know that this school can do a lot more to get to the school standards, that will help the children become great academic students to have a good future. Keep up the hard work.

this school has been a good desicion i made to enroll my son. his teacher Mis L, Monarres for kinder she has made my son learn alot and i realy like that,so Harrison keep working hard and you will go back to be excellent.

Last modified Harrison Street Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.