Los Angeles, CA
Before care: Yes

Hobart Boulevard Elementary School 2

Posted May 26, 2013
yes this school is a gifted school but for those who ARE GIFTED! my kids both attend this school. My 1st grader started there since kinder, he is not gifted but is doing good. My 4th grader in the other hand has been struggling and this school happens to be his 4th school (due to moving ALOT) he was put in esl and other programs that don't help at all. I as a parent know my child best and due to him moving from school to school had had insecurities and cooperating issues in class. They WERE TELLING ME that my son should be in special ed! NO NO long story short I had to fight ALOT with this school and school district for help. Just my story they like getting credit for the gifted but for those who happen to live in the school zip code who are struggling get the cold shoulder. Plus if your child needs tutoring, you wont qualify since its a "gifted" school. Not fair for those who need a lil help.

Posted August 29, 2011
An excellent environment for learning and achieving. Dedicated professionals involve and motivate students at multi-levels and diverse implementations.

Hobart Boulevard Elementary School 0

Posted September 30, 2009
Hobart Blvd. Elem. is a Title I high achieving school.

Posted November 11, 2008
Hobart has a great high gift and gate program and it has a great staff and teacher for the student!

Hobart Boulevard Elementary School 0

Posted July 11, 2007
I work at Hobart. Most of the staff is incredibly hard working and dedicated. The principal and both assistant principals truly care about the kids. I deducted one star only because there are a few teachers at the school who lack compassion regarding some of our quirkier students.

Posted March 14, 2007
- a former student

Hobart Boulevard Elementary School 3

Posted June 24, 2004
My 5 year old is currently attending this school. I have been disapointed at the safety guidelines the school follows. At any time of the day adults can come in, talk to the children. The kindergarten area is not supervised correctly and the children can walk out without the teachers noticing. I have found my 5 year old walking by himself to the bathroom where the older kids go. Academically, I am dissapointed too. I have found my five year old tutoring other kids most of the times because he had pre kinder for two years, so he already knew how to read, subtract and add. His needs were not being met.

Hobart Boulevard Elementary School 3

Posted September 07, 2003

Hobart Boulevard Elementary School
980 South Hobart Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA  90006
Last modified Hobart Boulevard Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hobart Boulevard Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top