Bad
Good

The people at this school are nice, the kids are good friends and I think that this was a good change for me.

Develops character: Agree

The teachers at Hobart have tons of experience and compassion. They truly care about their students, and the vast majority understand that a child is more than a number. Due to their years of practice, they have finely honed their skills. The Special Day teachers at Hobart nurture the students both academically and emotionally. Also, the GATE students receive an appropriately challenging education. The general ed teachers both nurture and challenge their students. The teachers at the school do their utmost to collaberate in order to improve their students' education.

My daughter attended transitional kindergarten, and I had a lot of issues with the staff. I only saw the principal twice this whole 2014-2015 school year. The vibe I got from everyone working there is that they only care to watch what they do or say for their own benefit, and they do not care about the child's education or well-being.

yes this school is a gifted school but for those who ARE GIFTED! my kids both attend this school. My 1st grader started there since kinder, he is not gifted but is doing good. My 4th grader in the other hand has been struggling and this school happens to be his 4th school (due to moving ALOT) he was put in esl and other programs that don't help at all. I as a parent know my child best and due to him moving from school to school had had insecurities and cooperating issues in class. They WERE TELLING ME that my son should be in special ed! NO NO long story short I had to fight ALOT with this school and school district for help. Just my story they like getting credit for the gifted but for those who happen to live in the school zip code who are struggling get the cold shoulder. Plus if your child needs tutoring, you wont qualify since its a "gifted" school. Not fair for those who need a lil help.

An excellent environment for learning and achieving. Dedicated professionals involve and motivate students at multi-levels and diverse implementations.

Hobart Blvd. Elem. is a Title I high achieving school.

Hobart has a great high gift and gate program and it has a great staff and teacher for the student!

I work at Hobart. Most of the staff is incredibly hard working and dedicated. The principal and both assistant principals truly care about the kids. I deducted one star only because there are a few teachers at the school who lack compassion regarding some of our quirkier students.

Last modified Hobart Boulevard Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.