Develops honesty: Agree

Posted June 19, 2015
The teachers at Hobart have tons of experience and compassion. They truly care about their students, and the vast majority understand that a child is more than a number. Due to their years of practice, they have finely honed their skills. The Special Day teachers at Hobart nurture the students both academically and emotionally. Also, the GATE students receive an appropriately challenging education. The general ed teachers both nurture and challenge their students. The teachers at the school do their utmost to collaberate in order to improve their students' education.

Hobart Boulevard Elementary School 2

Posted May 20, 2015
My daughter attended transitional kindergarten, and I had a lot of issues with the staff. I only saw the principal twice this whole 2014-2015 school year. The vibe I got from everyone working there is that they only care to watch what they do or say for their own benefit, and they do not care about the child's education or well-being.

Hobart Boulevard Elementary School 2

Posted May 26, 2013
yes this school is a gifted school but for those who ARE GIFTED! my kids both attend this school. My 1st grader started there since kinder, he is not gifted but is doing good. My 4th grader in the other hand has been struggling and this school happens to be his 4th school (due to moving ALOT) he was put in esl and other programs that don't help at all. I as a parent know my child best and due to him moving from school to school had had insecurities and cooperating issues in class. They WERE TELLING ME that my son should be in special ed! NO NO long story short I had to fight ALOT with this school and school district for help. Just my story they like getting credit for the gifted but for those who happen to live in the school zip code who are struggling get the cold shoulder. Plus if your child needs tutoring, you wont qualify since its a "gifted" school. Not fair for those who need a lil help.

Hobart Boulevard Elementary School 5

Posted August 29, 2011
An excellent environment for learning and achieving. Dedicated professionals involve and motivate students at multi-levels and diverse implementations.

Posted September 30, 2009
Hobart Blvd. Elem. is a Title I high achieving school.

Hobart Boulevard Elementary School 5

Posted November 11, 2008
Hobart has a great high gift and gate program and it has a great staff and teacher for the student!

Posted July 11, 2007
I work at Hobart. Most of the staff is incredibly hard working and dedicated. The principal and both assistant principals truly care about the kids. I deducted one star only because there are a few teachers at the school who lack compassion regarding some of our quirkier students.

Hobart Boulevard Elementary School 3

Posted June 24, 2004
My 5 year old is currently attending this school. I have been disapointed at the safety guidelines the school follows. At any time of the day adults can come in, talk to the children. The kindergarten area is not supervised correctly and the children can walk out without the teachers noticing. I have found my 5 year old walking by himself to the bathroom where the older kids go. Academically, I am dissapointed too. I have found my five year old tutoring other kids most of the times because he had pre kinder for two years, so he already knew how to read, subtract and add. His needs were not being met.

980 South Hobart Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA  90006
Last modified Hobart Boulevard Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hobart Boulevard Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top