Bad
Good

Posted October 04, 2011
This school is wonderful ! The children are caring and compassionate. The teachers are wonderful and supportive and encourage students to always do their best!

Posted November 12, 2009
these schools fulfilled a promise to remember and continue the legacy of social and economic justice of Robert Kennedy

Posted December 12, 2008
I am a former student of RFK. I later went back and was hired as a Paraprofessional while I got my teaching degree. Kennedy staff was very supportive of students and parents. I'd go back and work for them anytime!

Robert F. Kennedy Elementary School 5

Posted August 18, 2008
Robert F. Kennedy elm. school is the BEST! I love it, my little sister as well as my daughter attends this fantastic school. The teacher's are all so helpful as well as all the staff. Principal as well as vice Principal are great. They all really care about the education of our children. I would recomend this school to all my loved ones as well as friends. Kennedy Elm. school is a very organized and very clean campus. Extracurricular Activities are also GREAT!

Posted September 26, 2007
Kennedy is a great school. I am a former students and now my son goes here. The teaching staff is exceptional. My sons' kinder teacher was also his 1 st grade, and she is the best at what she does. They have also become a model school for the Second Step program for anti bullying. Dr. Lund the principal is a good leader and he encourages the children to be good leaders as well. Overall the school is really moving forward and upward. Kennedy is becoming a model school all around.

Robert F. Kennedy Elementary School 2

Posted August 31, 2005
My daughter attended this school for kindergarten only, and I was extremely unimpressed. Although her particular teach was great, the school in general is terrible. The test scores are shameful, and I don't think they do enough to improve them. My daughter was the only one who already knew how to read and write (not advanced or anything) before she started kindergarten! There is a seriously lack of involvement from the parents when it comes to academics. The campus is less than clean, and it seemed like there was a general lack of discipline. I'm grateful that we're moving, and she does not need to attend that school any longer.

Posted July 01, 2005
Good school with a wonderfull teacher envolvement. The staff has always adressed our cares and concerns in a timely and friendly matter. Their Speach therapist however is sub par.

Robert F. Kennedy Elementary School 5

Posted May 13, 2004
As a parent of 4 former students I feel very proud to say my children attended RFK, two of them are teachers, one works for law enforcment and my younger one is a manager of a store of one of the bigger retails in the country. They were all succesful thanks to the teachers dedication and team of parents support, even though I have not visit the school in the past 2 years I am sure some of the teachers are still there teaching possibly the children of the former students, the teachers and principal back then were just 'the best'.

4010 East Ramboz Drive, Los Angeles, CA  90063-1218
Last modified Robert F. Kennedy Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.