Bad
Good

This is a great school the teachers are great and the principal is the best my three kids go here and they love it.

I love this school, it has excellent teachers, and my son was very happy there.

Lillian school is one of the best school my 3 kids went there. the teachers Mrs Alvarado & Mr green the offices staff Rosita& Lili your the best the principal best school my kids ever had thank you all

Lillian is a great school. They have great teachers that really care about there students like Ms.brown,Ms Raxiotis and Ms. Nowlin.Great afterschool program carney and its supervisor Ms. Martinez that always has a smile. I'm happy to send my kids to a great school. Lillian st school is the best!!!!!!!!very safe school.

I give so much credit to the teachers! They are the best, especially Mr Green, Ms Brown and Ms Equihua. They always go that extra mile - and my sons thrived because of it!

Lillian's a great school.The teacher's are great also....My daughter's Isabel and Valerie have had such great teacher's that have cared about their education.The afterschool program is such a great success my kids love the activities and all the new friends they make.I can really say my kids go to a GREAT! school.

Last modified Lillian Street Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.