Los Angeles, CA

Posted May 25, 2012
This is a great school the teachers are great and the principal is the best my three kids go here and they love it.

Posted September 04, 2009
I love this school, it has excellent teachers, and my son was very happy there.

Lillian Street Elementary School 0

Posted July 31, 2009
Lillian school is one of the best school my 3 kids went there. the teachers Mrs Alvarado & Mr green the offices staff Rosita& Lili your the best the principal best school my kids ever had thank you all

Posted January 19, 2009
Lillian is a great school. They have great teachers that really care about there students like Ms.brown,Ms Raxiotis and Ms. Nowlin.Great afterschool program carney and its supervisor Ms. Martinez that always has a smile. I'm happy to send my kids to a great school. Lillian st school is the best!!!!!!!!very safe school.

Lillian Street Elementary School 0

Posted September 08, 2008
I give so much credit to the teachers! They are the best, especially Mr Green, Ms Brown and Ms Equihua. They always go that extra mile - and my sons thrived because of it!

Posted April 23, 2008

Posted August 07, 2007
Lillian's a great school.The teacher's are great also....My daughter's Isabel and Valerie have had such great teacher's that have cared about their education.The afterschool program is such a great success my kids love the activities and all the new friends they make.I can really say my kids go to a GREAT! school.

Posted August 23, 2005
The school has great after school programs. The teachers are wonderful and understanding to parents needs and concerns.

Lillian Street Elementary School 4

Posted April 06, 2005
This shool os nice. My daughter attended it abour 5 years ago and i must say the school is clean the principal gets very involved in students life and problems though it was clean the lunch was good too. Except the food students had to buy was very expensive.

Lillian Street Elementary School
5909 Lillian Street, Los Angeles, CA  90001
Last modified Lillian Street Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lillian Street Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top