Bad
Good

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Teacher are very nice with students as well with parents, the principal shows interest in the student's academy, always giving positive feedback,

My son in the special education [ Autism] class.....He loves his teachers and I like them very much too....He learned a lot already and made friends with his classmates......I have no issues with this school...

This is a good school, they have an amazing principal who is always helping and talking t care of the students,, great teachers. Amazing staff.

This school needs more SECURITY it seems anyone can go inside anytime please protect our children's.

this school has very bad and rude staff members should be undeer the district's investigation and should be prepared for any emergency case

very disorganized school and very dirty campus. students get awards when they are far below grade level and people go around patting each other on the back as if they're making some great strides.

My daughter attends this school and is in special education for autism. I love her teacher and i have had the best success since moving her there. I can't speak to the general education teachers. The "recent 2011-2012" office staff is very rude and have no patience or social skills to be dealing with children.

My son unfortunately attends this school. The office and yard staff is rude with no repercussions for their behavior. Whether in person or over the phone, I have always encountered unprofessional and unfriendly office staff. Unfortunately, due to our proximity to the school we are stuck here until the school year ends.

My son just started Kindergarten this school year. I am very pleased with administration, teachers and staff.

I used to go to school here..My name is Mauricio Villeda.. i had the best of times here and would love to come in contact with anyone who was in my class. i graduated in 2010 if anyone recognizes my name please add me on facebook my name on there is Mauricio Drizzy Villeda....THANKSSSS

Last modified Los Angeles Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.