Posted April 28, 2014
My son in the special education [ Autism] class.....He loves his teachers and I like them very much too....He learned a lot already and made friends with his classmates......I have no issues with this school...

Los Angeles Elementary School 4

Posted August 22, 2013
This is a good school, they have an amazing principal who is always helping and talking t care of the students,, great teachers. Amazing staff.

Posted May 01, 2013
This school needs more SECURITY it seems anyone can go inside anytime please protect our children's.

Posted April 29, 2013
this school has very bad and rude staff members should be undeer the district's investigation and should be prepared for any emergency case

Los Angeles Elementary School 2

Posted March 28, 2012
very disorganized school and very dirty campus. students get awards when they are far below grade level and people go around patting each other on the back as if they're making some great strides.

Los Angeles Elementary School 3

Posted March 01, 2012
My daughter attends this school and is in special education for autism. I love her teacher and i have had the best success since moving her there. I can't speak to the general education teachers. The "recent 2011-2012" office staff is very rude and have no patience or social skills to be dealing with children.

Posted December 14, 2011
My son unfortunately attends this school. The office and yard staff is rude with no repercussions for their behavior. Whether in person or over the phone, I have always encountered unprofessional and unfriendly office staff. Unfortunately, due to our proximity to the school we are stuck here until the school year ends.

Posted December 06, 2011
My son just started Kindergarten this school year. I am very pleased with administration, teachers and staff.

Posted January 31, 2011
I used to go to school here..My name is Mauricio Villeda.. i had the best of times here and would love to come in contact with anyone who was in my class. i graduated in 2010 if anyone recognizes my name please add me on facebook my name on there is Mauricio Drizzy Villeda....THANKSSSS

Los Angeles Elementary School 0

Posted March 12, 2010
This school is by beyond a horrible school. The teachers simply do not have the patience to sit with students and help them out and accommodate them after school or before for extra help. They offer no programs to help the kids in need. The percentage of the kids who attend this school are bully's or come from families who just dont care enough to be strict on their children. My kid has been bullied here several times and it seems like nothing is done. Kindergarten children are going around cussing and it just seems like nobody cares. My kid has had maybe 1 good teacher all the time he's been there so therefore I pulled him out of that school and into another one. I do not recommend this school to ANYONE.

Los Angeles Elementary School
1211 South Hobart Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA  90006
Last modified Los Angeles Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Los Angeles Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top