Los Angeles, CA

Posted March 15, 2013
I am a new parent to Los Feliz Elementary School and I am very pleased with this school. I love the feeling of Unity and leadership. My child loves her school and her teachers. Los Feliz Elementary school is filled with Excellent teachers and the principal adheres great leadership skills, easy to talk to, and looks out for the best interest of the students.

Posted December 12, 2011
Went to this school for 7 years. I enjoyed my experiances very much. Had very good memories. Im currently going off to High School and I would do anything to go back to Los Feliz. Truely a good school, such a shame its a charter school now. I miss Mr.Koller, Mrs.Straub, Mrs.Mercado, and everyone else very much. -Kristina Gevorkyan.

Posted October 04, 2009
Great teachers, love the programs and they help the children achieve their academic goal

Los Feliz STEMM Magnet

Posted April 29, 2009
How can a schools be great when the leader has absolutely no conern for the safety and well bing of our children. I am very disappointed in the actions of the of the principal of Los Feliz Elementary. I believe that the principal lacks good judgement, communiction skills and honest concerns for our kids. The teachers are trying there best and working with our students to ensure learning growth. Too bad I can't say this for the leader of it all.

Posted October 12, 2008
I use to be a student in this school and everything was okay like there activities and some other stuff to. The only thing that I think is not good about the school is there aftercshool program the LA's best program because your mostly stuck inside a classroom until six 'o' clock.

Posted June 01, 2008
Los Feliz is the best school ever!!!!I recently culminated from Los Feliz and left to middle school.Mrs.Ireland and Ms.Hickcox are the best teachers ever!!!Los Feliz rocks!!!

Posted September 21, 2007
I attended Los Feliz Elementary and also taught there for two years. The teachers and administrators truly care about each and every one of their students. The school culture is also very conducive to learing. I believe that this school is an amazing community to be a part of.

Posted May 25, 2006
I would love it if they included more art in their academics. There are not many extracurricular activies either, which would be great to have. Parent involvement has gotten better, my child is in fourth grade and has been at los feliz since kindergarten. Academically speaking, her reading and assignments were at the same level of private schools.

Posted January 11, 2006
This is an amazing school. The parent involvement is awesome! The teachers are great and find ways to incorporate art and music into their curriculum. the after school program is fabulous.

Posted June 18, 2004
Your the best school in the world. Mrs. Walter is the best teacher in the whole wide world the principal is the best and also nicest.

Los Feliz STEMM Magnet
1740 North New Hampshire Avenue, Los Angeles, CA  90027
Last modified Los Feliz STEMM Magnet is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Los Feliz STEMM Magnet Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top