Los Angeles, CA

Posted March 15, 2013
I am a new parent to Los Feliz Elementary School and I am very pleased with this school. I love the feeling of Unity and leadership. My child loves her school and her teachers. Los Feliz Elementary school is filled with Excellent teachers and the principal adheres great leadership skills, easy to talk to, and looks out for the best interest of the students.

Posted December 12, 2011
Went to this school for 7 years. I enjoyed my experiances very much. Had very good memories. Im currently going off to High School and I would do anything to go back to Los Feliz. Truely a good school, such a shame its a charter school now. I miss Mr.Koller, Mrs.Straub, Mrs.Mercado, and everyone else very much. -Kristina Gevorkyan.

Posted October 04, 2009
Great teachers, love the programs and they help the children achieve their academic goal

Los Feliz STEMM Magnet 0

Posted April 29, 2009
How can a schools be great when the leader has absolutely no conern for the safety and well bing of our children. I am very disappointed in the actions of the of the principal of Los Feliz Elementary. I believe that the principal lacks good judgement, communiction skills and honest concerns for our kids. The teachers are trying there best and working with our students to ensure learning growth. Too bad I can't say this for the leader of it all.

Los Feliz STEMM Magnet 2

Posted February 11, 2009

Posted October 12, 2008
I use to be a student in this school and everything was okay like there activities and some other stuff to. The only thing that I think is not good about the school is there aftercshool program the LA's best program because your mostly stuck inside a classroom until six 'o' clock.

Posted September 08, 2008

Posted August 28, 2008

Posted June 01, 2008
Los Feliz is the best school ever!!!!I recently culminated from Los Feliz and left to middle school.Mrs.Ireland and Ms.Hickcox are the best teachers ever!!!Los Feliz rocks!!!

Posted September 21, 2007
I attended Los Feliz Elementary and also taught there for two years. The teachers and administrators truly care about each and every one of their students. The school culture is also very conducive to learing. I believe that this school is an amazing community to be a part of.

Los Feliz STEMM Magnet
1740 North New Hampshire Avenue, Los Angeles, CA  90027
Last modified Los Feliz STEMM Magnet is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Los Feliz STEMM Magnet Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top