Bad
Good

Malabar Street Elementary School has the best teachers ever....Mr. Rios is the best Principal I have ever met.... Thank you all your hard work...

I really like the schools positive approach to learning, I think the teachers really care but one thing really bothering me is the whole child pickup system after school .I t is a waste of time in an already crowded street and unsafe because everyone is out in the open and crowded together.very unorganized.

This school is one of the best school ever. My kids go here and they have the best teachers ever.... My Kids teachers are the best teachers I have ever met. I really trust them with my children's education here at Malabar Street Elementary School. Thanks to all the teachers for being a great row models to Steven, Andrew and Mary Gonzalez. Keep up the good WORK!!!!

This school is great and even provides transportation.

my son finished kindergaten above where I thought he would. The teacher was so good with him. Ms. Marquez is an excellent part to the staff.

Last modified Malabar Street Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.