Los Angeles, CA

Posted August 22, 2013
Malabar Street Elementary School has the best teachers ever....Mr. Rios is the best Principal I have ever met.... Thank you all your hard work...

Posted July 12, 2013
I really like the schools positive approach to learning, I think the teachers really care but one thing really bothering me is the whole child pickup system after school .I t is a waste of time in an already crowded street and unsafe because everyone is out in the open and crowded together.very unorganized.

Posted June 13, 2012
This school is one of the best school ever. My kids go here and they have the best teachers ever.... My Kids teachers are the best teachers I have ever met. I really trust them with my children's education here at Malabar Street Elementary School. Thanks to all the teachers for being a great row models to Steven, Andrew and Mary Gonzalez. Keep up the good WORK!!!!

Posted March 11, 2008

Posted December 06, 2007

Malabar Street Elementary School 0

Posted September 18, 2007
This school is great and even provides transportation.

Posted August 06, 2007
my son finished kindergaten above where I thought he would. The teacher was so good with him. Ms. Marquez is an excellent part to the staff.

Posted May 31, 2006
Malabar Elementary is a very upbeat school! By this I meen a great and fun place, I really trust with my childrens education.Ms.Vargas the school principal is awesome and never ceases to amaze all with her very fresh outlook on education,despite being at Malabar for several years.I think that is key,a very good principal.Outstanding teachers make this and every school possible.I feel a great sense of relief because of the values, this school stands by.I am a happy parent!

Posted September 20, 2005
- a staff

Posted August 31, 2005
Great school! I find this school to be runned by excellent leadership. The students not only get a rigorous academic support, but also receive outstanding support in music,dance,and sports at this school site. This school have a Parent Center runned by parents. This leads to a superbe parent involvement. the teachers are warm and dedicated to their students. Many teachers assist in afterschool programs for the parents and students at this schoolto enhance math and literacy. There is a sense of family unity for all. Staff and parents work together to insure thet students are safe and that discipline problems stay minimal.

Malabar Street Elementary School
3200 East Malabar Street, Los Angeles, CA  90063
Last modified Malabar Street Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Malabar Street Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top