Bad
Good

Posted April 30, 2014
A 5 Star school that is constantly seeking innovative ways to bring the best to our children and out of our children. I have two children that attend the school and we've relocated from San Diego, CA. Myself and my husband absolutely love the education that our children receive, so much so that we plan to allow both of them to remain in the school til they are to old to attend. My daughter has been able to compete as a drill team member and my son just made it into Dance troop. In the near future my 1st grader will be in the gifted program.

Posted October 31, 2012
I attended Manchester Ave Elem School from 1955 to 1958. I loved that school The teachers were friendly and cared about you I hated it when we had to move and I could no longer attend. I have very fond memories of this school.

Posted April 10, 2012
Manchester Avenue Elementary School was and still continues to shine right through my eyes. Its academic course line is by far well organized and well achieving and teachers.administrators make sure that every child out stands and performs excellence in the future. This school makes sure that "No child is behind." :) I want to thank to this school for giving me the tools i needed in life in order to succeed, now i am a high junior rising senior and ready to hit hard on those books for college!!! I definitely recommend Manchester Ave. Elementary School for those students that know that are ready to take the challenge and a step towards brightness in success. Parents, i also recommend this school if you guys are still unsure go visit the campus, talk to some teachers and get inform, there is nothing you can loose. By the way, i am class of 2006.

Manchester Avenue Elementary School 4

Posted September 15, 2009
Hard working teachers and administrators who strive to promote social character as well as academic achievement in all students despite language and socio-econimic challenges. This school has great opportunities for students to enhance higher level thinking strategies through its computer lab, visual and performing arts programs and school for advanced studies.

Manchester Avenue Elementary School
661 West 87th Street, Los Angeles, CA  90044-5703
Last modified Manchester Avenue Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 1-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.