Bad
Good

Loren Miller has been the home school for everyone in my family. We have seen it go through good & bad times. I have my child their now who is an honor student, & has been since day one. I feel that the parents of this great school should take responsibility for the education of their own children. Stop using the school as a 6-10 hour babysitting service, that not what school's are for. Teacher's & staff are there to be partners with parents to help educate our children not raise them. We are our children's first teachers, we must encourage them to do well & seek education at it's highest level. Take time to volunteer around the school, trust me when I say you will see a difference in your child's academics. I am extremely happy with the New Administration!! The new principal is willing to listen to all parent concerns & we don't have to speak to negative office secretaries any longer. We had our first campus beautification since she took over Miller, and it was awesome. Many of the teachers didn't show up, but those who did help us parents make Loren Miller as beautiful as it was in the 70's & 80's. Thanks again to our Principal for the bandage needed to help Loren Miller heal.

My son attends loren miller school and ms. Miller is my sons teacher. Good she is a very good teacher and my son has learned how to read with her.

The administration has not shown support for their teachers and students. I must agree that the school will not grow until they are under new leadership.

Parents have the opportunity to sign their students up for after school activities either in LA's Best or in The Beyond the Bell program which also offers before school care at 6:30am. The school offers Saturday intersession classes for students at risk of not meeting grade level standards whike they are off track.Parent meetings are held three times a month and work shops for them are on-going

Although at Miller there are many hard working and caring teachers and staff members, this school needs new leadership. The school continues to show little or no reasonable academic progress. At times leadership has a lack of respect for students, parents, teachers and staff members. Teacher morale is low, parent involvement minimal, extracurricular activities exist but lack organization. I would recommend that parents find an alternative school for their children's education until the school is under new leadership.

Last modified Loren Miller Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.