Posted January 19, 2014
Multomah is excellent school staff is very efficient and the. The principa always 100. % positive to solve any problem. My 3 kids getting better grades that anothers schools before. Staff is excellent.

Posted September 01, 2013
This school is great! This is my children's first year there so far it's looking great! The school is clean and the staff is friendly. I especially love the principals attitude. Shes always happy and shes supper nice! I would like to see more parent involvement.

Multnomah Street Elementary School 3

Posted May 09, 2011
My 2 children go to this school,one is in Pre-k and the other is in 4th grade. The Pre-k class is wonderful,and the 4th grade class is ok. One bad thing about this school is their intervention program it is awful,the person who is the head of this program does not care to do her job efficiently,the sad thing about this is that the children who need help will not get it

Posted April 01, 2011
I am a former student of Multnomah and I graduated in 2006 im 15 and in high school now. This school prepared me for middle school very well and because of that im in a technical school now I still keep in contact and volunteer with my old teachers and they still remember me after these years have past.

Multnomah Street Elementary School 4

Posted October 23, 2010
A green school that teach our children to be respectful and enjoy nature at the same time.

Multnomah Street Elementary School 0

Posted April 28, 2010
My children have been at this school for three years. I have had problems from the very beginning. After having none of them solved I am looking for a different school.

Posted February 09, 2010

Posted September 30, 2009

Multnomah Street Elementary School 1

Posted June 29, 2009
We are leaving this school after two years participating in the Highly Gifted Magnet there. Our daughter's teacher was a brilliant educator hemmed in by a very rigid, by-the-book administration. The Principal at Multnomah is very condescending to both staff and parents and refuses to acknowledge any room for growth in the magnet programs. A number of families are now leaving due to the low morale of teachers and other staff at Multnomah. There is very little innovation as teachers are afraid to disagree with the administration in any way. As a result, the magnet programs are outdated and not offering the children in them an appropriate education, particularly the gifted learners.

Posted May 22, 2009

Multnomah Street Elementary School
2101 North Indiana Avenue, Los Angeles, CA  90032
Last modified Multnomah Street Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Multnomah Street Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 30 reviews. Top