Bad
Good

Posted January 19, 2014
Multomah is excellent school staff is very efficient and the. The principa always 100. % positive to solve any problem. My 3 kids getting better grades that anothers schools before. Staff is excellent.

Posted September 27, 2013
Great , school. Great memories! I remember every teacher from kindergarden to sixth grade, Mr.Peterson inspired me to travel his, geo lessons were invaluable and Miss Aubrey beautiful and tender. The precious library is where I read my first Madeline books, i will never forget my art hanging on the easels in the 1970's california sunshine.

Posted September 01, 2013
This school is great! This is my children's first year there so far it's looking great! The school is clean and the staff is friendly. I especially love the principals attitude. Shes always happy and shes supper nice! I would like to see more parent involvement.

Posted August 24, 2013
We live around the corner and love this neighborhood. Our daughter just started this month in kindergarten and we love her teacher. So far, the school seems really great. As a first time parent with a child in the public school system, this school seems great. The only concern I had is that things were kind of left for the last minute. For example, when we enrolled her, we were told we'd receive a letter with all the information we would need for her first day of school by mid-July. I called the school and was told I'd receive a letter before the end of the month. We didn't receive a letter until around August 6 and school started on the 13th. I don't know if this is typical for this school to mail out info so late or maybe it was an error, but that was disappointing. Maybe I was just expecting too much?

Multnomah Street Elementary School 3

Posted May 09, 2011
My 2 children go to this school,one is in Pre-k and the other is in 4th grade. The Pre-k class is wonderful,and the 4th grade class is ok. One bad thing about this school is their intervention program it is awful,the person who is the head of this program does not care to do her job efficiently,the sad thing about this is that the children who need help will not get it

Posted April 01, 2011
I am a former student of Multnomah and I graduated in 2006 im 15 and in high school now. This school prepared me for middle school very well and because of that im in a technical school now I still keep in contact and volunteer with my old teachers and they still remember me after these years have past.

Posted October 23, 2010
A green school that teach our children to be respectful and enjoy nature at the same time.

Multnomah Street Elementary School

Posted April 28, 2010
My children have been at this school for three years. I have had problems from the very beginning. After having none of them solved I am looking for a different school.

Multnomah Street Elementary School 1

Posted June 29, 2009
We are leaving this school after two years participating in the Highly Gifted Magnet there. Our daughter's teacher was a brilliant educator hemmed in by a very rigid, by-the-book administration. The Principal at Multnomah is very condescending to both staff and parents and refuses to acknowledge any room for growth in the magnet programs. A number of families are now leaving due to the low morale of teachers and other staff at Multnomah. There is very little innovation as teachers are afraid to disagree with the administration in any way. As a result, the magnet programs are outdated and not offering the children in them an appropriate education, particularly the gifted learners.

Posted May 05, 2009
This is a great school w/ a wonderful administration. Principal and staff put students above everything else. Most of the teachers are very dedicated and have worked very well with our children. The Principal does a great job of dealing with parents on a one to one basis and will take time to discuss even the smallest issue with parents. All admin/ staff are easily accessible, with the exception of one or two teachers.

Multnomah Street Elementary School
2101 North Indiana Avenue, Los Angeles, CA  90032-3618
Last modified Multnomah Street Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.