Bad
Good

Its a horrible score your kids will hate it they make the kids sit out side in the sun

Teachers, parents and students all try their very best when it comes to academic achievement. We are all influenced by a positive energy in our school environment.

My son is growing and learning at a marvelous pace. i'm going to be moving closer so I am glad i'll be able to visit the classroom. The confidence and independence I have observed makes me proud.

Me gusta como la escuela motiva alos ni os. Ay una Maestra que es ejemplar la se orita Mu oz es una maestra que apoya mucho alos padres y los ni os. Las actividades que ay en la escuela como donas con papa panecillos con mama y muy pronto cositas deliciosas con abuelitos/as.

i just started having the time , to get involed but, I do see a very good handle on the school and as far as theprincial ,I see she takes pride in students and the school its self, and hope she is never takeing from the children!

I am parent at 99th Street School.This school has definitely improved academiclly.The teachers are great the staff is great.The principal is so active and very involved in every thing the students do.The parents are so happy she came to our school why? because she is doing a great job she always has a smile very frienly and involved in what we do as parents at the parent center all the activities we do for the children.I am so greatful she came to our school.

This school has definitely improved over the years. The teachers are great, and the principal is always trying to make the school better. Besides Doughnuts with dad, they also have Muffins with mom. And reading challenges where the whole school participates. For the winter holidays, the principal rented a snow machine so the kids will have a fun day in the snow. My children love their school and their teachers.

99th Street School is tops! We had the mayor here for the first day of school and donuts with dad! The school welcomes parents and gives them the opportunity to participate in all aspects of school life! They are always striving to make our students more successful!

My son has been attending this school since kindergarten and I think that this is a very good school. I attended and graduated from this school in 1990. I think the teachers are very good and the school doesn't violence problems that I'm aware of. I

Last modified Ninety-Ninth Street Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.