Los Angeles, CA

Posted March 02, 2010
I am a proud parent of a child of 92nd st. Elementary School. The fundamental beliefs about children are that all children are special and unique in their own way. These beliefs will positively affect my child. Their teachings recognized my child and honored her potential, and helped in strengthen her academic growth.

Posted March 19, 2009
I'm a parent of 4 children currently attending 92nd elementry, and i am verry pleased with the school. My 5th and 3rd graders are both scoreing advance on both math and english.My 5th grader scored a 700 on math.

Posted October 18, 2006
I have to say that I give our School two thumbs up. Thanks to our great Teachers,Staff and Aids and especially to our Wonderful Principal Ms.Arceneaux.

Ninety-Second Street Elementary School 3

Posted October 16, 2006

Ninety-Second Street Elementary School 3

Posted December 28, 2004
My son's teacher worked one-on-one with him and boosted his confidence as a reader. All the teachers are hard workers.

Ninety-Second Street Elementary School 4

Posted November 24, 2004
The school is very good,there are some teacher that great with the student,very hard worker's,strong and willing to give there all for their kids and then there are the few who just don't care weather the child learns or not. The only fall back that I can really see is that this school needs more teachers,in a matter of less than a year most students have been changed to 3 diffrent teacher so how much can a child learn with these changes.

Ninety-Second Street Elementary School
9211 Grape Street, Los Angeles, CA  90002
Last modified Ninety-Second Street Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ninety-Second Street Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top