Los Angeles, CA

Ninety-Sixth Street Elementary School 0

Posted October 23, 2009
I am a former 96th Street School student now my daughter is a student and the school is still a really great school! I think the security and cleanliness of the campus is great as are the teachers and staff, most of whom have been there since I was there 20 years ago! It really shows that the principal and staff care about our kids in a neighborhood where there are so many forgotten kids.

Ninety-Sixth Street Elementary School 0

Posted September 04, 2008
This school is an oasis in the middle of watts, I only wish there could be more schools like this one around the Watts area.

Posted March 18, 2008
I couldnt ask for a better school for my kids. Ninety-sixth street elementary school stands out from the rest. The school has excellent teachers and personnel and the campus is super clean and everyone is very organized.

Posted January 14, 2008

Posted October 06, 2006
I as a parent who haves a child currently attending nth street Elementary school I really recommend the school to any parent. I give the school 100 thumbs up.:)

Posted May 02, 2005

Ninety-Sixth Street Elementary School
1471 East 96th Street, Los Angeles, CA  90002
Last modified Ninety-Sixth Street Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ninety-Sixth Street Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top