Bad
Good

I am a former 96th Street School student now my daughter is a student and the school is still a really great school! I think the security and cleanliness of the campus is great as are the teachers and staff, most of whom have been there since I was there 20 years ago! It really shows that the principal and staff care about our kids in a neighborhood where there are so many forgotten kids.

This school is an oasis in the middle of watts, I only wish there could be more schools like this one around the Watts area.

I couldnt ask for a better school for my kids. Ninety-sixth street elementary school stands out from the rest. The school has excellent teachers and personnel and the campus is super clean and everyone is very organized.

I as a parent who haves a child currently attending nth street Elementary school I really recommend the school to any parent. I give the school 100 thumbs up.:)

Last modified Ninety-Sixth Street Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.