Los Angeles, CA
Students enrolled: 1,097

Ninety-Third Street Elementary School 1

Posted September 23, 2014
This school is nothing like it was before since the principal Mrs. Rubenstain retire this school has gone down in all ways. The playground is not safe at all there's bulling going on I have reported to the principal and his answers is there's no money to hire staff to take care of the kids. Am definitely changing my kid to another school. The principal doesn't support after school programs and it seem like there's a lot of conflict between the teachers and him

Ninety-Third Street Elementary School 1

Posted January 14, 2014
the teacher are absent all the time my child had been with substitute teachers for more than 6 month worst school

Posted June 16, 2011
I went to 93rd when it was first built. It was a wonderful school. One of my teachers, Mrs. Marilyn Douroux passed this year. She was my 5th grade teacher. We always kept in touch. I am now 57 years old. Praise God for a wonderful school and staff and parents.

Ninety-Third Street Elementary School

Posted September 26, 2009
I love 93rd st. Elementary school because they want to teach the children as much as possible from reading to math and other subjects! my son is a first grader and when my son needs help they tell me with what he needs the help with! he has a good teacher!her name is ms. Mitwalli and i think she is great!

Posted May 21, 2009
93rd Street Elementary provides rigorous instruction that not only meets the CA standards, but also challenges the students to be critical thinkers and problem solvers. I have only experienced excellent teachers at this school, and know they come prepared each day with fantastic lessons full of hands on and experiential learning. Both of my children have blossomed here. The principal has an excellent relationship with the kids, and they strive to please her. Amazing!!

Posted August 28, 2007
The administration, teachers, and support staff are committed to the overall well being of the children at 93rd Street Elementary. In a community with few resources, they provide tangible examples of hard work, respect, and commitment. I applaud their efforts. I am proud to have my son attend 93rd Street Elementary.

Posted December 27, 2005
I used to go to 93rd, and I had a pretty good time there. I liked all my teachers, and I never really had trouble with my friends. But I think it was a bit too strict when we ate in the cafeteria. We'd get in trouble if we talked too loud! But other than that I liked going to this school.

Posted June 30, 2005
Ninety-Third Street school is a wonderful school. There are high expectations for students.

Posted August 26, 2003
The principals hand's are tied when it comes to unruly children in the school. Academically she runs a very tight ship. My students who are attending the school currently are doing exceptionally well on their grade levels.

Ninety-Third Street Elementary School
330 East 93rd Street, Los Angeles, CA  90003
Last modified Ninety-Third Street Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ninety-Third Street Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top