Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Staff member (1 response)

Grateful to: Staff member

Posted December 29, 2015
Thank you office staff. They are amazing and always happy to help you. For such a small office and 1200 kids, I don't know how they do it.

Teacher effectiveness: Very effective

Posted December 29, 2015
When I moved into neighborhood, many parents that had their children attending 93rd said the teachers are tough but they get your child studying. It is true and teachers are always calling you

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted December 29, 2015
I heard the principal say in a meeting, homework is an extension of what is learned in class. What a great comment!

Develops grit: Strongly agree

Posted December 29, 2015
This school always has tutoring. They have a program called City Year that tutors students after school and during the school day. They also have teachers on campus on Saturday and after school to help your child.

Develops respect: Strongly agree

Posted December 29, 2015
When I first walked onto campus, I did not believe how many students walked by and said good morning to me and my son. I'm really happy students like being at the school.

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted December 29, 2015
My sons teachers call me every other day and reminds me of events, homework and other projects my son has. I feel like I'm at private school I was at in my last city I was living

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted December 29, 2015
Coffee with the principal, parent meetings and school wide events really help in understanding what is expected of students. You can tell teachers really care at this school.

Ninety-Third Street Elementary School 5

Posted December 29, 2015
This school is a gem in the inner city. My son was struggling in kindergarten and I didn't believe the support I got from 93rd Street Staff. They have a counselor that actually helps you with getting community support, they have a nurse that actually calls you back, they have many aides on the yard supervising students and not just hanging around, they have a school mental health program on campus that helps children when they are going through tough times, and above else I'm hearing from many parents they have many old teachers that care and really teach.

Ninety-Third Street Elementary School 1

Posted September 23, 2014
This school is nothing like it was before since the principal Mrs. Rubenstain retire this school has gone down in all ways. The playground is not safe at all there's bulling going on I have reported to the principal and his answers is there's no money to hire staff to take care of the kids. Am definitely changing my kid to another school. The principal doesn't support after school programs and it seem like there's a lot of conflict between the teachers and him

Ninety-Third Street Elementary School 1

Posted January 14, 2014
the teacher are absent all the time my child had been with substitute teachers for more than 6 month worst school

330 East 93rd Street, Los Angeles, CA  90003-3827
Last modified Ninety-Third Street Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.