One Hundred Ninth Street Elementary School 5

Posted May 14, 2011
I love SRLDP program (pre-k)... I wish for my student to continue in this school but we don't belong to the area... The staff is nice and dedicate to all the students. I wish this program never ended...

One Hundred Ninth Street Elementary School 5

Posted February 06, 2009
This is one of the best schools in Los Angeles. The staff are very caring, and their priority is the students. I've never seen a group of people so united with the same desire to teach, educate and help keep students safe

One Hundred Ninth Street Elementary School 4

Posted May 07, 2007
This is by far the best school in the area! My daughter has attended this school since pre-school and she is graduating from 5th grade this year. The school has only a little over 500 students...this small campus makes it very personal and caring. Both the classified and certificated staff are very supportive. It is obvious that the priority of everyone at this school is the education and safety of their students.

One Hundred Ninth Street Elementary School
10915 South Mckinley Avenue, Los Angeles, CA  90059
Last modified One Hundred Ninth Street Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
One Hundred Ninth Street Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top