Los Angeles, CA
Before care: Yes

One Hundred Twelfth Street Elementary School 0

Posted August 05, 2009
All my children have attended this school and I have seen how the current principal Ms. Manuel has helped turned this school completely around. The school environment is great and I see my child really learning.

One Hundred Twelfth Street Elementary School 4

Posted March 03, 2009

One Hundred Twelfth Street Elementary School 2

Posted September 29, 2007
Most of the teachers care. The principal, Ms. Brenda Manueal, only cares about being in front of a tv camera or putting her name in the paper. She does not know how to talk to the students or relate to the families. I had to take him out of the school because I was scared that she would hurt him or my family.

One Hundred Twelfth Street Elementary School
1265 East 112th Street, Los Angeles, CA  90059
Last modified One Hundred Twelfth Street Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
One Hundred Twelfth Street Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top