Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted November 18, 2015
My concerns are always taken care immidiately. I'm able to speak with my children's teachers and the principal when needed. We are treated with respect. My overall experience is great. For sure all my kids will be enrolling to this school I have two in now and two more.

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted November 18, 2015
Mr rosborough he gave my son and excellent year in kindergarten and now he head him again in 2 nd grade. I appreciate him for communicating with us as parents as needed he take our concerns serious and attend to them properly.

Teacher effectiveness: Effective

Posted July 08, 2015
So far my 4th grader and 1st grader have advance over my expectations. Their teaching technics has help my first grader since he was speech delay in prek and shy. No his speech is clear and more social

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted July 08, 2015
My son is in 4th grade gift class. His teacher ms Waynick give a lot of homework which is not a problem for me. I feel that her way of teaching is getting them ready for the challenges ahead of them.

Posted November 03, 2014
Dr. Sanders and the rest of the school staff are very involved in promoting good learning habits. I love the student drop off program that was placed into action not too long ago. I also appreciate how well informed this school keeps us parents/guardians. I'm so happy to know that my son attends a safe, happy and positive school.

One Hundred Twenty-Second Street Elementary School 4

Posted August 09, 2012
122nd Street Elementary School is a school in Willowbrook near Watts, California and there are

Posted November 22, 2011
Both of my kids attend this school. I think this is a great school.The Principal Dr. Sanders is great she is very involved with parents and always makes us feel welcome. The staff is awesome the teachers are great always putting the kids first. One hundred twnty second elementary school is one of the best schools in Los Angeles.

Posted June 28, 2010
My son graduated this year and i will truly miss this school, the WONDERFUL principal Miss Benton, great staff and the teachers that madea difference in my child's life Ms. Waynick and Mr. Tan. both Tan and Waynick taught gifted and my son respected and loved his teachers. Mr. Tan (5th grade teacher) is engaging, dedicated to the students and the community, and above all else he treats his entire class and their support system as family. This school went out of their way with extra activities for the students and Ms. Benton as an exceptional leader set the example for everyone. You find very, very, very few public schools in the inner city that are producing the scholars coming out of 122nd street. If you live anywhere close to this school don't let the location fool youth enroll your child and see for yourself. EXCELLENT!!!!!

Posted April 19, 2009
Super pleased with this school. The teacher are very good as the personnel to i like this school better then the others that my daughter had been before plus this school had a api of 781. I like the way the principal always make students feel welcome every morning at school. You could feel the energy when the principal tells the good morning. One hundred twentysecond street school the children answer back with good morning miss benton. It make you feel you want to go back to school.

One Hundred Twenty-Second Street Elementary School 4

Posted August 21, 2007
I think that this school is well on it's way to becoming a 'school of choice'. The Principal is awesome and is a very caring individual. She is concerned about the welfare of everyone and has done a lot to better the school and it's environment. Much has changed about the school and it's in part due to great leadership. Yes, some teachers have gone and new, vibrant, energetic, and wonderful teachers have entered. Just watch the test scores..they have almost tripled under her guidance. This school has a staff of excellent professionals and its so good to finally have a wonderful leader.

405 East 122nd Street, Los Angeles, CA  90061-2807
Last modified One Hundred Twenty-Second Street Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
One Hundred Twenty-Second Street Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top