Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)

Posted August 18, 2015
palms elementary, the best school in palms area and I recommended Mr. Mostly for 5th grade he is the best.

Posted April 28, 2015
I think palms elementary school is a great one. maybe many parents did not come to rate the school.

Palms Elementary School 4

Posted April 02, 2014
My son has been in this school since kindergarten and we LOVE it. He has grown academically and socially. I would recommend this school to the serious parent. Palms is a secret jewel within Los Angeles.

Posted March 04, 2014
Palms Elementary school is a GREAT school. My child attends palms and has attended since kindergarten. I have nothing but admiration for the school staff as a whole. The administration is caring and have the school best interest at heart. My child has had the best elementary experience here at palms, and that is because of the excellent staff along with his learned love for school through this amazing staff. The diversity is soothing, the unity is heartfelt and wish nothing but the best in the continued growth of this amazing school. Signed, a happy parent

Posted February 23, 2014
I am a teacher at Palms Elementary school and I would like to share a few words about my school. First, I am very proud to work here at Palms. I love the diversity, the parent involvement, the student participation and dedication to learning, the staff's (including assistants, paraprofessionals, support staff, teacher and administration's) dedication to our students learning and well being. We have come a long way as a community with our extra curricular activities, high test scores and high expectations of all stake holders. I am proud of my administration for supporting our entire staff. I am proud of our parents for their support and dedication to their children and the trust they have in our programs. I am proud of our student who work hard and make our school shine. I am proud of our teachers who go the extra mile to instill in our students the excitement of being life long learners! I love Palms Elementary School and I hope I can stay here for a very long time!

Posted August 14, 2013
We are returning parents and are tremendously eager to help our girls achieve the best they can in school. I know this can happen as long as the school remains under the care of Mr. Abrams who shows true dedication to the school, the students and the parents. And not just a body or a number as was the case at previous school. As long as Palms leader remains solid in having high educational standards and not settle for mediocre then this school will succeed. Palms needs financial support from all areas. Music, Art, Academic Boot Camps

Palms Elementary School 4

Posted November 20, 2012
We reluctantly started Palms El. this year in Kinder...and could not be more blessed! So far, so great. Mr. Spencer is a wonderful teacher and the principal, Mr. Abrahams, is working so hard to keep the school on an upward path! I agree with the parent that said 'don't let the ratings on this website fool you.' I have personally come across some whacky ratings of schools, good and bad, that simply have me shaking my head as to How on Earth that rating was given. Having knowledge of some of the schools this website rates, its difficult to continue to trust the GS ratings system. I do look to the website's Parent Reviews and am so happy that most of the Palms reviews are positive as I believe we are here to stay. So many great things [from administrators] about Palms Middle School! "You'd be lucky to get in" they say. Palms El. is on its way to that stature as well. And those of you concerned about the "English Learners" in the school, wow. Do you realize what city you're in? Get over it - and used it - and stay involved with your kids' education. Don't sleep on Palms El...or better yet, leave! Smaller classes left for my child! No, really, its been great so far!! Give it a chance!

Posted March 07, 2012
Palms Elementary School is for the parent and student who want to be successful. The principal at the school not only does his principal duties, but he also makes time to assist the parents needs to make the students successful. I am a single mother with many needs, my son has been at Palms Elementary since kindergarden (it's been 3yrs now). I wouldn't change him now if he was excepted into Harvard. I have a since of SAFETY while my child is attending school. The staff has always been very helpful and friendly. I am proud to be a Parent at Palms Elementary School.

Posted February 24, 2012
My daughter is currently attending this school, we moved to LA Last Feb 2011 she entered 2nd grade with amazing transition, as she came from a charter school from another city. This is our second year at Palms and i have to say that they have the most amazing teachers and school leadership. I am very happy with my daughter's grades, academic awards and test scores. I would strongly recommend Palms Elementary to all parents! When i first read the reviews here before she entered the Los Angeles District, i was bummed out at the ratings because of the API score.. etc.. I tried enrolling her at Castle Heights but we were not in their district... however.. we are very fortunate to be at Palms, as she is progressing and getting advanced academic education. Palms is definitely under-rated on this website! A lot of smart students graduating from this school, I have talked to many other parents and I am glad that my daughter is one of the students of Palms! :) Great School! Don't let the ratings on this website fool you! :)

Posted September 23, 2011
when my daughter in preschool, the teachers said she is smart. we are prepared to kindergarten, the teacher said we have to find a school that have challenge for our kid and school in the magnet school in Brentwood. we are find information on the Brentwood School, they said to kindergarten there only for the area because it has no transport, the next class can. they recommend according to school district, when they know the Palms Elementary School our district, they said we are very lucky because the principal Palms was a former vice principal of Brentwood magnet school. wow...we are very happy ... thank God. Our daughter now attend school at the Palms Elementary School.

Palms Elementary School
3520 Motor Avenue, Los Angeles, CA  90034-4807
Last modified Palms Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.