Pio Pico Middle School 4

Posted July 13, 2013
I think this school would be a great way for me to make friends and also I grew by this school which gives me a good feeling about the environment.

Pio Pico Middle School 2

Posted April 23, 2011
The principal does not respect the Hispanic community. She knows nothing about our culture and does not respect it. She knows nothing about her students or teachers. She only cares about test scores. We want our children to do well and they need encouragement, not criticism.

Posted November 09, 2010
This was an ok school it was destroyed in 2009 because of all the students that came

Posted April 27, 2010

Posted April 25, 2010
Pio Pico used to be a great school when Mr. Steele was the principal. Some of the best teachers have left. Great programs have been cut for students. It would be nice to have a principal who respected the community and the students. My children will be going to a magnet school next year.

Pio Pico Middle School 0

Posted January 26, 2009
I personally feel half and half on the problems and achievements of Pio Pico. I honestly am dissappointed with some of these reviews. I am currently a student at CSUN, and I feel obliged to say that the graduating students of Pio Pico Middle School did not graduate with me, I feel as though most of them was stuck in a rut, down and out, and didn't know their potential. Pio Pico, was honestly my sanctuary, all the teachers I had were wonderful, exception for one. It depends on the morals we teach our future students. I feel as though, Pio Pico is still important in my life because my niece attends there. Personally, our family want to transfer her to John Burroughs middle school because I fell academically in middle school. Pio Pico needs a stronger foundation in teaching the importance of school and especially during a pivotal age.

Pio Pico Middle School 0

Posted September 18, 2008
Overpopulated school, Jr High grades 6-8 located within same elementary grounds, transit in and around the school is terrible with excesive peddlers right outside the school grounds selling junk food.

Posted June 12, 2008

Pio Pico Middle School 4

Posted May 23, 2008

Posted May 05, 2008

Pio Pico Middle School
1512 South Arlington Avenue, Los Angeles, CA  90019
Last modified Pio Pico Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pio Pico Middle School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top