Leo Politi Elementary School 4

Posted May 17, 2013
I feel my children are safe at this school, I really love the principal Mr. Rumble, he is great with the kids, parents and teachers. The principal really listens to the parents concerns. He is a great, active and sensitive leader to our school. Four months ago, the library at the school was full of new books by a donation made by Target. The kids had a great, fun day and we saw a lot of new books coming into our library. Our children were happy! What a best way of showing the kids the importance of books. A month ago, Mr. Rumble also planned a field trip to the Getty Museum, where all parents and children were invited. It was a Saturday, and it was really fun, I got to go with my mom, my sister, my sister's children and my own children. We rode the bus and spent a few hours at the museum, it is one of those days that I am sure will stay in our memories forever. Thank you Mr. Rumble for putting your 1000% everyday at our school. Many people who read my message will probably think that it is nothing out of this world to go to a Museum, but in my Community, it is a big deal, we need more people like our principal that really cares about children, and I will say children in general.

Leo Politi Elementary School 1

Posted May 31, 2012
Parents......listen to me. If you are any race other than latino or you have disabled children...DO NOT and I repeat DO NOT bring your child to this school they have put our family through hell. From the unqualified staff to not understanding english and not to mention unprofessional special education teachers. They have no clue about what it means to teach special education. If you have complaints about anything you are then labled a problem parent. Ive never experienced anything like this in my life.

Posted December 21, 2009

Posted September 11, 2009

Leo Politi Elementary School 0

Posted July 02, 2009
Leo Politi Elementary is a very dynamically involved school, in an up and coming neighborhood, with a whole lot of extra involvement from locally famed artists and scientists, and high levels of parent involvement, contribution, and support. Partnerships represent both Arts and Sciences nuturing extras for all, 'GATE' Mainstream to 'VOYAGER,' in a inspiringly developed level of rendition. 'Kids Creative Classics' brought 'Secrets of the Heart.' Director Ms Bunny wrote songs and choreography for each class K-5, which the children then performed at several celebrations through the school year. Mr Ryan Shervigton taught mime and improvisation as well as theatre fundamentals making it quickly one of the school favorites. Los Angeles Audubon partnered with the fortunate interests of the Principal Mr Bradley Rumble, as an avid birder, and his relationship with Director Mary Freeman of the LA Audubon. Many Politi families attended 3 birdwalks, the Partners plan large Garden Project

Leo Politi Elementary School 0

Posted October 20, 2008
My daughter is 1 of 18 students at Leo Politi that are considered gifted. Very smart young lady. She did of course inherit that from me but Leo Politi has reinforced it. I like all the staff at this school.

Leo Politi Elementary School 1

Posted June 28, 2008

Posted October 22, 2007
- a former student

Leo Politi Elementary School 4

Posted August 23, 2007
The school has a good teachers, the Principal is very gently and he always hears the parent s suggestions and students problems. The staff sometimes needs more patience to serve de student and parents.

Posted August 22, 2007

Leo Politi Elementary School
2481 West 11th Street, Los Angeles, CA  90006
Last modified Leo Politi Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Leo Politi Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top