Bad
Good

Posted April 28, 2014
This is a great school, my daughter has attended this school since kindergarten! ! I'm saddened that this is her last year; when their principal Mr Cunningham died everyone came together!! I love this school!!!

Posted October 24, 2013
Seventy Fourth Street Elementary is a great public school that offers the children who attend a quality education. My second child is attending Seventy Fourth Street because I approve of the curriculum and teacher quality.

Posted August 11, 2013
My daughter has attended this school since she was in Kindergarten. Currently she will be going into the 5th grade, her last year! I'm saddened that she is leaving this school because the staff and teachers are very communicative with the parents!!

Posted May 01, 2013
This school is a great school,infact when my daughter star this school she don't know how to read ,but now she doing great in reading. 74th elementary school is one of the best school ,they have a very good teacher

Posted September 20, 2012
This is an absolutely magnificent school... particularly the gifted magnet program. It definitely has wonderful, capable, and caring teachers as well as challenging academic programs. I say all of this from personal experience as I attended this school and am now a rather successful junior at Hamilton High School who ended up at John Burroughs for middle school in their amazing gifted program after preparation from 74th street.

Posted February 02, 2012
What an excellent school with great leadership. Both of my sons was/is part of the Magnet Prog. When my husband passed away, I was surrounded by support from principal and school at a very challenging time for schools. For Mr. Cunningham and teachers to take the time was amazing and our family is forever grateful. The top notch academics is a bonus! My kids score high in classroom and on standardized tests. School is the jewel of neighborhood and district! Carolyn Emery

Posted October 28, 2011
Great school and excellent principle which mean the school has great leadership. Both of my children have excelled at this school. I am thoroughly impressed with the Magnet Program and the experiences the kids have being a part of the program. If you have child and live in the neighborhood please consider this school you will not be disappointed.

Seventy-Fourth Street Elementary School

Posted November 05, 2007
My daughter graduated with honors from the magnet program at 74th Street School. We now live out-of- state, but the memory of exceptional teachers and students and a dedicated, caring administration will forever be in our hearts. 74th Street School, helped prepare my daughter to excell and compete anywhere she goes. We love 74th Street!Magnet!

Seventy-Fourth Street Elementary School 4

Posted September 01, 2007
74th St.Elem. Magnet School has excellent Teachers and an exceptional Principal that is concerned about not only students in the Magnet School, but all students in the school.The Magnet School Coordinator, Title One Coordinator,Reading Coach, Vice Principal,Attendance Coordinator,School Psychologist, Office Staff,Maintenance and Cafeteria Staff, and all Teachers in the regular school are trying very hard to educate all students attending the school.My grandchild attended private schools for three years. She is receiving a private school education in the Magnet Program. What this school needs is more parent involment.The Principal had a parent computer training/learning program to teach parents skils/resources to tutor students for two nights and one evening more training staff was present than parents.

Posted January 12, 2006
I'm glad I picked 74th street school to send my daughter to. She has improved in her reading, math and other learning skills. 74Th st. School and there teachers really care about there students and like to keep there parents informed about the school and what's going on there. I feel safe and my daughter does as well.

Seventy-Fourth Street Elementary School
2112 West 74th Street, Los Angeles, CA  90047-2118
Last modified Seventy-Fourth Street Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Seventy-Fourth Street Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top