Posted November 22, 2013
I loved this school. I was friends with my sons teachers.why u hate this school?my kids did great in this school.they were proficient in both English and math this school was the best that my kids went to.one of my kids graduate from this school.my other son is in the fourth grade.THIS SCHOOL DESERVES 5 STARS FROM EVERYONE!plz like this school.this deserves to be the best!

Posted November 10, 2013
Shenandoah elemantary has improved since our last experience which was not great.however ms. Yi , a kindergarden instructor .I have had a terrible experience with this individual last year . my child has been outkasted because i was unable to donate materials to class ..she would constantly put my child down. because she had problems reading im low income ,im a full time working mom , I would not be able explore the benfits and joy of learning with my child..and miss ti refused to understand and put forth an effort to help my child in any extra way..however with this negativity other great instructors make up for her slack..for example miss. dawson was a wonderful caring instructor.and we just keep supporting mr . morales passion for teaching . he is very organised and respectful..this instructors should be highlighted and awarded with recognition

Posted October 03, 2009
It is a school that has turned itself around and because of a dedicated staff and involved parents has become a wonderful school. Students want to go to school and teachers care about the progress of the students.

Posted June 01, 2009
Shenandoah elementary is ok, but for 2009 to 2010 i believe this school is going to grow a lot. We have amazing parents that willing to do whatever to help this school be on top of the charts. Not a bad school, i believe lack of motivation from staff, & is going to change. I have faith!!!

Posted May 14, 2009
Excellent teachers, staff, and administration. Cutting edge technology, new and improved yard and welcoming office staff and school library. State of the art computer lab and well appointed classrooms. This school just rocks!

Posted May 13, 2009
excellent principal,Carmen Dominuez;beloved and respected by students,faculty ,parents and community.Many innovative programs in the arts,;model green team activities;very community oriented.

Posted May 17, 2006
My name is Alex N and I am a former student at Shenandoah class of 01 to me Shenandoah was the by far best school I have ever been to in my life,they had some of the best teachers including Ms.Melendez and ms. Wifcliffe and the best coaches like coach Anderson and ms.brooks I recomened that school to anyone it will help your child succed they have a good program called La s Best and Y.s, The t.a help children with there homework for 2 hours and have special sports events,because of Shenandoah I go to a medical magnet high school they helped me so much and the thing is I really used to be slow in reading and math.so thankyou shenandoah

Posted April 21, 2005
LA's Best---after school program for working parents who need a place for their student to stay. This school also has a before school program as well. Music class once a week.

2450 Shenandoah Street, Los Angeles, CA  90034
Last modified Shenandoah Street Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Shenandoah Street Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top