Bad
Good

I am proud my niece attended this wonder full school. She is well prepared for middle School and I thank all the teachers for there hard work.

Idk wath happen to this school.....when i use to attend back in the 90's know my nephews attend this school n they dont know how to spell or right anything.....my niece flunk 1st grade n my nephew is on the 6grade n it seems like his a kindergarden lil kid...... I remember mr johnson was a great teacher he was my 5th grade teacher n ms craquedevens i think thts how u spell her name..but anyways she was also a good teacher n she was my 4th. grade teacher....n i still see her around csmpus when i pick my nephews up.... My daughter is gona start kindergarden soon n idk if i should let her start hear.....even thoe i graduated from this school back in 2000

Last modified Sixty-Sixth Street Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.