Posted June 22, 2014
Great school excellent administration and staff and outstanding academic endeavor. I am positive sure that my son will earn the best education in science math and engineering because his dream is to become an aerospace engineer. Thanks LAUSD/USC CAE Magnet school high school for taking excellent care of my son.

Posted April 30, 2014
THE SCHOOL IS VERY DETERMINED TO IMPROVING MUCH BETTER. I AM VERY IMPRESSION OF USC SCHOOL HAS GOOD EDUCATIONS. TEACHERS AND STAFF ARE FRIENDLY TO HELP WITH PARENTS ABOUT DISCUSS MANY THINGS ETC.IT IS WORTH FOR PARENTS AND STUDENTS TOO.

Thirty-Second Street Usc Performing Arts 3

Posted November 01, 2013
As an ex teacher at 32nd Street I am surprised at the lack of current (only 2) comments here. I have run into about 2 dozen parents in the past year, and their overall feeling is that 32nd is on shaky ground. Their stellar vocal music teacher is gone, much turn over since 2010, and policies that the SSC and parents did not ask for. It seems that now that parent uproar removed various teachers, no one is willing to admit that there are still problems there. USC name sake or not, those children are wonderful and deserve a stable and supportive environment - from what parents told me, that is not the case, even after several issues seemed fixed to parents liking..

Posted October 08, 2013
As a concerned parent I encourage others to visit their childrens classroom often. I visited recently and I was incredibly surprised to see that there were over 30 students assigned to ONE teacher. How can she have time to work independently with each and everyone of them? What if my child needs additional help or individual attention. There was no aide either. I agree with the previous comment, lets voice our concerns. This only benefits our children. Their learning experience would be so much easier for them.

Posted August 28, 2012
32nd Street Magnet School Is headed in a right direction with the addition of a great hands-on principal Mr. Gonzalez and a enthusiastic resource staff. I have 3 children that come to 32nd and we always knew we had great teachers but now it seems everything is coming together. The website is up to date, we have more USC programs for our students, staff is cleaning up school, friendly personnel and people seem to listen to your concerns. We are headed in the right direction get involved.

Thirty-Second Street Usc Performing Arts 3

Posted October 29, 2011
I advice all parents to excercise their rights as parents. Ask to speak to the principal and if you dont get the responce that you need write a letter address it to the principal make a copy and send it to here boss. George McKenna superintendent district 7 323-242-1300. Remember your children deserves as much respect as administration. And, Yes Ms. Tate can be dificult but remember she is their for the students not for her health. Before this year i use to feel more welcome. It's starting to feel like less of a community

Posted October 20, 2011
I must say this school is by far the worst school Ive attended. The teachers here are very difficult to understand and only care about getting paid and not the well being of the students education. The staff is terrible and uncommitted. The courses offered here are limited and not taken seriously. If you are planning to send your child here take note that this is a terrible school but a great day care.

Posted July 31, 2011
I used to do to this school not so long ago. It was the best middle school experience i had. all my teachers cared about my well-being and academics, and the principal was very fitting for the school. Others might complain about it being bad, but this school is small & a safe, family-like community. It's what you make of your experience while you're there. I just knew how to make the most of what I had.

Posted March 17, 2011
I used to go the 32nd St and my experience was the worst. I was teased everyday by students and the teachers only care about getting paid. They don't even teach and do their jobs. The principal is impossible to get a hold of and the staff acts like they're superior and treated us like garbage. I loved the day when I left that school

Posted February 05, 2011
I am a sophmore at this school and i can tell you im having the worst time of my life here. The teachers are their to get paid thats it. I literally see kids smoke in the back of the school and on the way to PE. Since I arrived at the school i Havent learned not one thing and surprisingly my CST have gone down dramatically. I had a almost Advance in Algebra 1 in middle school and a Far Below Basic in geometry taking the class there. I would rather take my chance at MANUAL ARTS.

Thirty-Second Street Usc Performing Arts
822 West 32nd Street, Los Angeles, CA  90007
Last modified Thirty-Second Street Usc Performing Arts is a Public school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Thirty-Second Street Usc Performing Arts Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 30 reviews.